Lex DeVille
Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Working on building capital through eBay by flipping items from CL, eBay, thrift stores, and garage sales.
I'm attending a huge city-wide garage sale this weekend and have no doubt I'll return with gold in the form of cheap used stuff.
The question is where to start?
Should I start in the upper-middleclass neighborhoods or the lower income areas?
My thought process goes like this:
- Upper Middleclass = More expensive goods and maybe more total items, but may be priced higher because people like to sell things without taking a loss.
- Lower Income = Less total items and maybe not as high quality, but also cheaper prices since they may be trying to quickly offload to pay for bills, debts etc.
I want to start in the area with the most potential to avoid wasting time and missing out on good deals!
I'm attending a huge city-wide garage sale this weekend and have no doubt I'll return with gold in the form of cheap used stuff.
The question is where to start?
Should I start in the upper-middleclass neighborhoods or the lower income areas?
My thought process goes like this:
- Upper Middleclass = More expensive goods and maybe more total items, but may be priced higher because people like to sell things without taking a loss.
- Lower Income = Less total items and maybe not as high quality, but also cheaper prices since they may be trying to quickly offload to pay for bills, debts etc.
I want to start in the area with the most potential to avoid wasting time and missing out on good deals!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
