The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ChatGPT (and other AI) Business Ideas?

Idea threads

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I don't have access to ChatGPT but asked @David Fitz to generate some quick output.

We were both impressed when it wrote the About page for a carpet cleaning business, and wrote the script for a short video ad for said business (it even included what video scenes went where).

(David has a carpet cleaning business and I've a couple of carpet cleaners as clients.)

Will add more ideas later...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

starttoday123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 7, 2022
USA
It’s not ChatGPT but there’s Artly Coffee, the owner programmed robots with AI to pour perfect latte art and be the coffee shop baristas and they already have 7 locations

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
WriteSonic is doing great things with it.

View attachment 46419
Interesting. I feel that OpenAI is going to come out with a new ChatSonic version of itself in the coming updates.

Do you feel like there's going to be thousands of new "ChatGPT-powered" companies/apps (like ChatSonic) coming out in the near future?

I feel like there is + there will be an influx of "AI Gurus" too. Basically the same market landscape as during the NFT/Crypto craze, except now there will be an AI craze going into 2023.

Curious on your thoughts.

I don't have access to ChatGPT but asked @David Fitz to generate some quick output.

We were both impressed when it wrote the About page for a carpet cleaning business, and wrote the script for a short video ad for said business (it even included what video scenes went where).

(David has a carpet cleaning business and I've a couple of carpet cleaners as clients.)

Will add more ideas later...

Really interesting, I mean AI-powered apps like Jasper & Copy AI have existed for a while now. Wondering if there's any other use case tech to create for this. Curious to your thoughts on the above question too

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
AI-powered apps like Jasper & Copy AI have existed for a while now
I never tried them. Probably because I thought they'd cost something to try. ChatGPT is free so far so I'm having a play. Also, MJ mentioned it would be a Google killer and I'm into Google Ads so that got my interest.

Do you feel like there's going to be thousands of new "ChatGPT-powered" companies/apps (like ChatSonic) coming out in the near future?

I feel like there is + there will be an influx of "AI Gurus" too. Basically the same market landscape as during the NFT/Crypto craze, except now there will be an AI craze going into 2023.
Maybe. I don't really pay attention to crazes. I think these tools will help a lot of smaller businesses create content and assets for themselves that otherwise wouldn't have.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Interesting. I feel that OpenAI is going to come out with a new ChatSonic version of itself in the coming updates.

Absolutely. This is just a typical "trendy" business cycle that repeats. It repeated with blogs, with crypto, with self-publishing, and even with Forex in the late 2000s. I mentioned this in the other thread.

1 - Early adopters will make a fortune.
2 - Once AI reaches saturation/mainstream, the early adopters will "pivot" to selling AI information/coaching/trainings/blah blah, and making another fortune.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Really interesting, I mean AI-powered apps like Jasper & Copy AI have existed for a while now. Wondering if there's any other use case tech to create for this. Curious to your thoughts on the above question too
It could be like search engines where only the strongest survive.

The biggest players have access to quality data inputs and can hire the best ai engineers to refine the network.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
A "how to use chat-gpt to speed up development" course that shows people how to ask the right questions to get useful code.

Chat-gpt will work like Google in the sense that if you don't know how to structure questions correctly, you won't get the answers that you're looking for.

Also, just listing how to deal with quirks like closing the session and re-opening it to get new answers.

You could add your own niche to this education course idea.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
"Data stories" can be a great use case for the capability of chatGPT. Take an

Many companies use dashboards for KPIs or other metrics. ChatGPT can augment analytics and help employees leverage data they have. For example:
- what drove our revenue the most last quarter?
- Give me a summary of our operational metrics
- what time of the day do we have the most engagement on our social media posts? Is there a difference between text-based posts, and video-based posts?

It can be especially useful to make machine learning accessible across a company. Rather than explaining what a "KNN algorithm" is to Joe from HR, Joe can simply ask: "take the top 10 performers in b2b sales and tell me what they have in common"?

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
"Data stories" can be a great use case for the capability of chatGPT. Take an

Many companies use dashboards for KPIs or other metrics. ChatGPT can augment analytics and help employees leverage data they have. For example:
- what drove our revenue the most last quarter?
- Give me a summary of our operational metrics
- what time of the day do we have the most engagement on our social media posts? Is there a difference between text-based posts, and video-based posts?

It can be especially useful to make machine learning accessible across a company. Rather than explaining what a "KNN algorithm" is to Joe from HR, Joe can simply ask: "take the top 10 performers in b2b sales and tell me what they have in common"?

Yes, this is the inevitable future of data analysis. Writing convoluted Excel formulas and SQL code should become a thing of the past. Kinda like running a computer in MS-DOS is, today.

Mister

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
May 22, 2021
Germany
I played around a bit with ChatGTP / OpenAi and its just impressive. Of course its not on the level of a human righter but im sure in a few years that could change.

The coming weeks I will try to do the following:

1. Create a AI site with all the content and pictures created OpenAi
I will do a bit of research but will use the same template for most of the site content.

2. Use ChatGTP to create content scrips and use other tools to create a full video.
With that you can create Videos in matters of minutes, than schedule them for social media.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-24 um 16.59.04.png

Both think are probably the bottom line of the content quality. When you combine them with a person that does research and improves the generated text you can get a much better quality.

Of course google will try to take you down but Tik Tok and co don't care about Ai content.

The last few days ChatGTP went viral. When you look at YT different niches from Minecraft to How to make money YT's everyone created a Video about it. I believe that's just a short hype but the beginning of Ai as a mainstream subject.

A business partner and I will be entering the AI marked on the educational site. So basically selling the shovels for a gold rush.

starttoday123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 7, 2022
USA
Two entrepreneurs opened an NFT/AI art museum with $15 admission in the most touristy area of Seattle so I’m sure they’ll get a lot of tourist visitors and their rent has got to be around 13-20k+/month so they need maybe 866 visitors a month, 29 visitors a day to break even if rent is 13k. That seems doable. Not knowing anything about museum business traffic, if they get 100 visitors a day that would be a total estimate of 550,000 revenue a year and with 200 visitors a day they’ll reach about 1M a year revenue. Maybe they could sell it after it has more visitors too. It seems like a fun business to be in but also stressful finding ways to get more traffic

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.