The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Candy Mountain?

DreamPursuit

Say a little, do a lot
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 18, 2010
South Carolina
You get your kidney taken? lol jk Yeah, you remain bound to the slowlane, working 9-5, just hoping to hit the lottery, and retiring at an age where most of life has passed you by. You may have 1.5 million saved by then, but it would not have the same value as it was 45 years ago. Just thinking about the whole thing makes my head spin. How could anyone in their right mind commit to this? It's crazy! 0_o

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Started reading a book called "The Wealthy Code". It advertises that it's "what the wealthy know about money that most people will never know." It's basically an interview with a "Rich Dad" Guru that's pretty much telling you how to buy real estate with as little money as possible. Read a few chapters then put it away. Big waste of time unless your interested in real estate. It actually started off talking about which vehicles to use to help you retire sooner then completely changed. I'm sure the author made his millions by selling a 150 page book that would take a day to read for $16.95.

Ferrari Girl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Apr 3, 2011
You don't get your kidney taken, but, you lose, that's for sure.

I've wasted some money on those kinds of gurus in the past, too. Wish it was only $16.95, but you live and you learn, right? That's the goal, of course, and the faster we learn the better off. :)

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
That video was the biggest waste of time. Why did you post such crap!

Hey, it's the funnies section-- lighten up, Francis! :smxB:

[video=youtube;LrllCZw8jiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM[/video]

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ForestL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jul 6, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I didn't realize this was the funnies, sorry. I had to much beer in me when I wrote that. Those dancing horses just pissed me off. Looks like the joke is on me. Again sorry.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I didn't realize this was the funnies, sorry. I had to much beer in me when I wrote that. Those dancing horses just pissed me off. Looks like the joke is on me. Again sorry.

No worries. :)

-Russ H.

Ferrari Girl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Apr 3, 2011

No problem. Dancing horses can do that sometimes... :)

Thanks for the video, Russ, that was funny. I have never seen that movie.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.