The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can Web Design Be Profitable for You - The NO “Hype” Fox Web School Legends Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gar1od1

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Aug 29, 2017
Dublin
Thanks for joining Gar.

If you ever feel like coming back here to leave a review/insight into the program it would be great.

Also welcome to the forums.

So I'm still early into the program/my web dev journey but the first few modules so far have been amazing in terms of getting the right mindset to move forward. Fox is very supportive and the facebook group is amazing in terms of support and collaboration. Definitely feel like the program is putting me on the right track and highly recommend it so far!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
So I'm still early into the program/my web dev journey but the first few modules so far have been amazing in terms of getting the right mindset to move forward. Fox is very supportive and the facebook group is amazing in terms of support and collaboration. Definitely feel like the program is putting me on the right track and highly recommend it so far!

Thanks, Gar - great to have you and thanks for the feedback.

Looking forward to seeing how 2020 goes for you.

D

Deleted58089

Hey Fox,

is the program still available?
I get this when I click your link.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-01 at 9.20.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-01 at 9.20.52 PM.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 18

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey Fox,

is the program still available?
I get this when I click your link.

Hey @fmob007, we made some course changes so sales page is down till after the summit.

Just shoot me a PM and I will email you the details. Thanks.

TheWriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 24, 2020
A cool place

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I have gone through the sales page.It looks like it only focuses on client attraction and not on the technical side of web design.So,can it help my copywriting business if I took the course?

Ya it will. It isn’t a copywriting course but sales, communication and persuasion come up a lot.

On the selling side it will help you get more clients and larger budgets.

But we also cover the skill of writing a lot. It’s a topic I will cover in more detail throughout the year too - the new sales page will cover this when it’s up.

If you want reach out and fill out the application. We can have a call and see if it works for your goals/biz. Thanks

skylablu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2020
Strange cause the form from here definitely works. I'll send you a PM now. Thanks.

The link again is: Fox Sales Legends | Yearly Mentorship Program - Fox Web School

Hi @Fox

I don't have any web designing skills but would like to acquire this skillset.

Having read through the link you provided, it seems your mentorship program is not for newbies.

If this is the case, can you advise me on how to begin with learning to be a web designer.

Thanks.

George Costanza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Feb 18, 2019
Israel
Watching this thread.

Im wondering the same thing as @skylablu
I have 0 web design knowledge and experience. Can I still take the course?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi @Fox

I don't have any web designing skills but would like to acquire this skillset.

Having read through the link you provided, it seems your mentorship program is not for newbies.

If this is the case, can you advise me on how to begin with learning to be a web designer.

Thanks.

We had a lot of people apply who have just started coding so we made it much more beginner-friendly.
If you got just the basics (know some coding) you will be fine.

A recent sign up landed a 2k project as their first-ever web project so it is possible to make quick gains if you put in the work.

The best thing to do is to apply, have a call with me or my biz partner Alex, and we will let you know if you are suitable. If you are not quite ready yet we can give you some great free resources to get started in the meantime.

Hope that helps - just apply and we will reach out and give you specific feedback on your goals.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Watching this thread.

Im wondering the same thing as @skylablu
I have 0 web design knowledge and experience. Can I still take the course?

Hey @JohnnyBme - check the above reply.

Just reach out to us and we will let you know what is best for you.

We only work with about 1/3 of the people who apply but we give everyone who reaches out some insight on what is best for them with that stage they are now at.

Thanks.

George Costanza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Feb 18, 2019
Israel
Hey @JohnnyBme - check the above reply.

Just reach out to us and we will let you know what is best for you.

We only work with about 1/3 of the people who apply but we give everyone who reaches out some insight on what is best for them with that stage they are now at.

Thanks.

Thanks, will do.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Hey guys, current student here for less than three months. I've been relatively mia from the forum because I've been doubling down on the concepts taught in the course.

I started digital marketing a little over a year ago, December 2018. I was running around like a headless chicken. Eventually, I got to the point where I was pretty confident in my technical ability so I got on UpWork with the help of Lex's post on getting started on UpWork.

I did Google Ads and websites for about $600/mo for ads and $300 or free for websites. And once I got these clients, I would do the work and have these huge periods of nothing. No project work, no sales, no money.

I knew what I had was a sales problem. Comparing myself with others, my technical ability seemed good enough, but I had no idea how to get myself to the level where I had enough street cred to start charging high ticket. I had a huge fear of sales because my first job was cold approaching business owners in their offices, selling them internet and phone lines that I knew wouldn't help their business.

With this course, I changed my perception of sales. It's no longer me trying to slide in a product they don't need under the radar. The course taught me how to really understand the value proposition of my offering and change my entire mindset of my service. This isn't a website course. It's a business course.

My prices have increased over 1,500% in two months.
I'm still struggling but so much better at sales.
The community members are great and extremely active.

If you're considering this line of business and you know you're not where you can be, this course is a must. I've wasted a year trying to figure out what I learned here in three months (actually more like one, the other two were focused on sales). Not to mention there was an opportunity cost. I was losing thousands every month I didn't have this handled.

If you're determined, you'll land one or two clients that'll pay for the course itself. Every month after that is profit. Light the fire under your arse.. Join now!

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

If you're a beginner or inexperienced, I would still recommend it. Develop your technical stuff alongside your sales skills and you'll be getting good clients that much faster.

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Hey guys, this thread is closed for now and there will be no new applications for a bit.

For current students, the program is still open but for anyone looking to join it won’t be possible for a while. I will probably reopen around May.

If you have already applied we will give you a chance to join before we shut.

The main reason for closing is to work on the next level of content and also make it possible to have some new people join in the near future as guest instructors.

When we reopen the next level of content is going to be highly focused on how to connect:
- starting web design
- using it to get profitable while learning a lot of entrepreneurial skills
- and then how to leverage those skills to start your own “big potential” business

I will update this thread or make a new thread when we are ready to reopen.

If you were already part of the program feel free to leave a review or feedback on how things are going for you so far...

Thanks everyone,

Rob
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say my thoughts about this program, which I subscribed in around 5 months ago I think.

The content is really good, especially about sales. Even though I read some books about business before I learned a lot of new stuff, and, most importantly, stuff that you can put in action RIGHT NOW.

It's not too dense ; to me the content is really effective, not too long but still gold.

The social value is really great, it's much more motivating to see other people advance, talking about getting new clients... It changes your beliefs about this, it shows you that you can do it if you do your homework. It is much more important than studying even if you're learning the best concepts. This program is about taking useful and effective action, and that's what I apprecieted most, since I had the "eternal student syndrome".

To be perfectly honest, I had great difficulty in pulling the work myself. I switched from a surgery resident position to a senior surgeon position just after I suscribed in the program. I thought I would have much more free time to invest in the program. That showed partially true, but only a little bit. Also, what I didn't anticipated was that my new position would consume much more energy (physically yes, but mainly psychologically) than the previous one. Now I have all the responsability for every decision I make, sometimes life changing ones for the patients I take care of. Being a resident for five years, I didn't anticipate this to be so much energy-consuming.
I have a lot of trouble to find some free time with energy to invest in the program. I can see it is truly valuable because otherwise I would already have dumped it and forgot about it. However I still stick to it at my own rythmn, and was able to land my first portfolio project for 200 € even if I invested almost no time (a couple hours) looking for clients. The lessons about sales are really effective and that's what this program is all about.

It's been 3 months and a half since I'm in my new position and I'm starting to get acquainted to it, I'm less stressed, so I start to involve myself a little more in this project, I'll post a new message here 3 months from now to tell you my new results. However, even if I didn't advance as much as others, who have more time or energy to give in this, I'm still very happy about suscribing because I learned a lot of valuable content, in a an effective way (in a short amount of time spent).

It's still a little pricey for the amount of time I've spent on it but that's definitely on me, and I don't care much.

Wasn't able to get on much live calls, may be 2 or 3 top, because of my crazy schedule. I rarely get home before 8 pm, so... I found them valuable also. It helps get a better understanding for the points you didn't get well, and it plays a great part in getting yourself motivated.

I already had a technical background about making websites, but you don't really care about that since you can easily find this stuff elsewhere. I don't think it should be a problem for suscribing.

Also, a great plus I didn't anticipated is that the program helped me A LOT in my day job, especially the communicating part. Now I understand better how I can convince my patients that surgery can help them, when it is true of course. I didn't anticipate it and it was a nice bonus. It definitely helped me to get more patients that could be treated well in the operating room.

The other main thing I really appreciated is that the goal is not to make you a good webdesigner, it is to make you a good entrepreneur with a good understanding on how to get started by taking action. I was really afraid of it when I signed and I was so relieved to see that our goals as fastlaners where totally aligned with the goals of the web school.

To conclude, I would say, if you don't work for 100 hours a week, with night shifts and great stress, and you feel like suscribing, go do it without an hesitation ! This program will make you do a great leap forward in your fastlane goals.
As for myself, it might have been better to wait a little. If it's possible, when it ends, I may extend my own subcription to get the full benefit of this program, at my own rythmn.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey guys, current student here for less than three months. I've been relatively mia from the forum because I've been doubling down on the concepts taught in the course.

I started digital marketing a little over a year ago, December 2018. I was running around like a headless chicken. Eventually, I got to the point where I was pretty confident in my technical ability so I got on UpWork with the help of Lex's post on getting started on UpWork.

I did Google Ads and websites for about $600/mo for ads and $300 or free for websites. And once I got these clients, I would do the work and have these huge periods of nothing. No project work, no sales, no money.

I knew what I had was a sales problem. Comparing myself with others, my technical ability seemed good enough, but I had no idea how to get myself to the level where I had enough street cred to start charging high ticket. I had a huge fear of sales because my first job was cold approaching business owners in their offices, selling them internet and phone lines that I knew wouldn't help their business.

With this course, I changed my perception of sales. It's no longer me trying to slide in a product they don't need under the radar. The course taught me how to really understand the value proposition of my offering and change my entire mindset of my service. This isn't a website course. It's a business course.

My prices have increased over 1,500% in two months.
I'm still struggling but so much better at sales.
The community members are great and extremely active.

If you're considering this line of business and you know you're not where you can be, this course is a must. I've wasted a year trying to figure out what I learned here in three months (actually more like one, the other two were focused on sales). Not to mention there was an opportunity cost. I was losing thousands every month I didn't have this handled.

If you're determined, you'll land one or two clients that'll pay for the course itself. Every month after that is profit. Light the fire under your arse.. Join now!

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

If you're a beginner or inexperienced, I would still recommend it. Develop your technical stuff alongside your sales skills and you'll be getting good clients that much faster.

Thanks, Isaac for this write up - I know you just got your first 10k month too after posting this so your progress has been really cool to be a part of.

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback man.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say my thoughts about this program, which I subscribed in around 5 months ago I think.

The content is really good, especially about sales. Even though I read some books about business before I learned a lot of new stuff, and, most importantly, stuff that you can put in action RIGHT NOW.

It's not too dense ; to me the content is really effective, not too long but still gold.

The social value is really great, it's much more motivating to see other people advance, talking about getting new clients... It changes your beliefs about this, it shows you that you can do it if you do your homework. It is much more important than studying even if you're learning the best concepts. This program is about taking useful and effective action, and that's what I apprecieted most, since I had the "eternal student syndrome".

To be perfectly honest, I had great difficulty in pulling the work myself. I switched from a surgery resident position to a senior surgeon position just after I suscribed in the program. I thought I would have much more free time to invest in the program. That showed partially true, but only a little bit. Also, what I didn't anticipated was that my new position would consume much more energy (physically yes, but mainly psychologically) than the previous one. Now I have all the responsability for every decision I make, sometimes life changing ones for the patients I take care of. Being a resident for five years, I didn't anticipate this to be so much energy-consuming.
I have a lot of trouble to find some free time with energy to invest in the program. I can see it is truly valuable because otherwise I would already have dumped it and forgot about it. However I still stick to it at my own rythmn, and was able to land my first portfolio project for 200 € even if I invested almost no time (a couple hours) looking for clients. The lessons about sales are really effective and that's what this program is all about.

It's been 3 months and a half since I'm in my new position and I'm starting to get acquainted to it, I'm less stressed, so I start to involve myself a little more in this project, I'll post a new message here 3 months from now to tell you my new results. However, even if I didn't advance as much as others, who have more time or energy to give in this, I'm still very happy about suscribing because I learned a lot of valuable content, in a an effective way (in a short amount of time spent).

It's still a little pricey for the amount of time I've spent on it but that's definitely on me, and I don't care much.

Wasn't able to get on much live calls, may be 2 or 3 top, because of my crazy schedule. I rarely get home before 8 pm, so... I found them valuable also. It helps get a better understanding for the points you didn't get well, and it plays a great part in getting yourself motivated.

I already had a technical background about making websites, but you don't really care about that since you can easily find this stuff elsewhere. I don't think it should be a problem for suscribing.

Also, a great plus I didn't anticipated is that the program helped me A LOT in my day job, especially the communicating part. Now I understand better how I can convince my patients that surgery can help them, when it is true of course. I didn't anticipate it and it was a nice bonus. It definitely helped me to get more patients that could be treated well in the operating room.

The other main thing I really appreciated is that the goal is not to make you a good webdesigner, it is to make you a good entrepreneur with a good understanding on how to get started by taking action. I was really afraid of it when I signed and I was so relieved to see that our goals as fastlaners where totally aligned with the goals of the web school.

To conclude, I would say, if you don't work for 100 hours a week, with night shifts and great stress, and you feel like suscribing, go do it without an hesitation ! This program will make you do a great leap forward in your fastlane goals.
As for myself, it might have been better to wait a little. If it's possible, when it ends, I may extend my own subcription to get the full benefit of this program, at my own rythmn.

Thanks for this detailed breakdown.

I feel this is a very balanced/realistic look at your own situation and the limits of the school for someone who is very busy/has a ton of demands.

What you posted is very useful for improving things further. We will use this to be more aware of who is a good fit or not and for making people aware of what is involved.

Thanks, Thomas. When you are ready to go we will get you those big sales ha!

oa92

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2019
Im a current student and just wanted to give my thoughts on the program so far.

I joined the school in September having just finished a degree in graphic design but I was a little lost as to what I wanted to do next.

Originally I was going to try and start a graphic design business but once I started looking into this more and reading more about web design I realised this was a better path for me. My ambition is more than to just build a web design business but this looked like a great place to start in business.

The school has been a real help from day one. What I love about the content is it is transferable across all kinds of businesses and not just specific to web design. This should be a great help when I start another business in a different area.

One of my favourite parts of the course is the community and mentoring. The experience within the group ranges which is really helpful because you can learn from the those who are ahead of you and you can also learn from people who are at similar points in their journeys as you are.

The weekly mentoring calls are extremely helpful too. I often come away from a call with a lot more clarity as to what it is I need to do next. Any questions I have and other people have are always answered very thoroughly between the group.

This course has really pushed me and continues to push me forward in my journey. With the help and support of the community I know I’ll make a success of this. I’ve connected with lots of new people and it has also opened my eyes to many more paths.

I think by simply starting one thing it can lead to many other things.

If you want to follow along with me on my journey I have also recently started a progress thread: EXECUTION - My Journey From Full Time Employment To Freedom

• Love
Reactions: Fox

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Im a current student and just wanted to give my thoughts on the program so far.

I joined the school in September having just finished a degree in graphic design but I was a little lost as to what I wanted to do next.

Originally I was going to try and start a graphic design business but once I started looking into this more and reading more about web design I realised this was a better path for me. My ambition is more than to just build a web design business but this looked like a great place to start in business.

The school has been a real help from day one. What I love about the content is it is transferable across all kinds of businesses and not just specific to web design. This should be a great help when I start another business in a different area.

One of my favourite parts of the course is the community and mentoring. The experience within the group ranges which is really helpful because you can learn from the those who are ahead of you and you can also learn from people who are at similar points in their journeys as you are.

The weekly mentoring calls are extremely helpful too. I often come away from a call with a lot more clarity as to what it is I need to do next. Any questions I have and other people have are always answered very thoroughly between the group.

This course has really pushed me and continues to push me forward in my journey. With the help and support of the community I know I’ll make a success of this. I’ve connected with lots of new people and it has also opened my eyes to many more paths.

I think by simply starting one thing it can lead to many other things.

If you want to follow along with me on my journey I have also recently started a progress thread: EXECUTION - My Journey From Full Time Employment To Freedom

Thanks Oil, really appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I had a post saying we are closed for now but a few people reached out asking if they could still join.

I will be updating this thread in a few weeks but for now, it is possible to still join.

If you want to still join just send me a PM first and we can go from there.

Thanks everyone.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
Hi @Fox,

Really nice thread here. I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have provided to myself and others with your content and videos.

I've fallen in to web design somewhat unintentionally. I have a recruitment agency which I part own, and when we set up I asked a friend to help build the site in return for shares. He was on board then left a few weeks later with shares returned. Shame, but not wanting that to be a barrier I used your advice to help build the site. So thank you! (On a side note, after two weeks of operating that agency got an order of £1800!)

Anyway, your videos spurred me on and I designed a free site for my uncle's business in wealth management. He is doing really well and has to turn people away and is thinking of selling it the next year or two, as such he doesn't want a new site and keeps his old one up purely just to keep the domain. Shame for me but I still was happy to see your advice helped and I was able to create a purposefully designed site, even if just ended up as practice.

I'm going to take your advice and tips and start to take my web design knowledge and put it in to practice for myself.

Thank you again Sir!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi @Fox,

Really nice thread here. I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have provided to myself and others with your content and videos.

I've fallen in to web design somewhat unintentionally. I have a recruitment agency which I part own, and when we set up I asked a friend to help build the site in return for shares. He was on board then left a few weeks later with shares returned. Shame, but not wanting that to be a barrier I used your advice to help build the site. So thank you! (On a side note, after two weeks of operating that agency got an order of £1800!)

Anyway, your videos spurred me on and I designed a free site for my uncle's business in wealth management. He is doing really well and has to turn people away and is thinking of selling it the next year or two, as such he doesn't want a new site and keeps his old one up purely just to keep the domain. Shame for me but I still was happy to see your advice helped and I was able to create a purposefully designed site, even if just ended up as practice.

I'm going to take your advice and tips and start to take my web design knowledge and put it in to practice for myself.

Thank you again Sir!

Excellent. Sounds cool and glad to have helped. Hit me up if you got any questions along the way. Also since this is the coaching program thread feel free to apply and see if you would get value from what we offer.

Either way glad to see you getting into this and you should do well given you already have some good experience.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
Excellent. Sounds cool and glad to have helped. Hit me up if you got any questions along the way. Also since this is the coaching program thread feel free to apply and see if you would get value from what we offer.

Either way glad to see you getting into this and you should do well given you already have some good experience.

Thanks for the reply mate. I'll drop you a message in a few days time, once I've finished my current project workload.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey, everyone, this thread (and the program) have been updated.

The new details can be found here:

It is still the same program, just updated after a year of feedback and input from the students.

If you have any questions on the program just ask over there and I will get back to you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.