The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can some1 recommend a cart/checkout software?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019
Hey,
For a current project I'm looking for a cart/checkout software that has the essentially marketing features,
  • Upsells/Downsells
  • Bump offers
  • custom checkout pages etc. etc.
Can anyone recommend something? I found thrive cart so far which looks promising but their website has way to little info.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Hey,
For a current project I'm looking for a cart/checkout software that has the essentially marketing features,
  • Upsells/Downsells
  • Bump offers
Can anyone recommend something? I found thrive cart so far which looks promising but their website has way to little info.

Cartflows, Booster.io.

ThriveCart has a 30-day money back guarantee if I remember.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey,
  • Upsells/Downsells
  • Bump offers

I use ThriveCart. It's designed for digital marketers and they just did a big overhaul which made it way better. More customizable, brandable, and better layouts and features.

It integrates well with several payment systems (apple pay, stripe, paypal, Google Wallet, etc.) and with different emails systems (I use ActiveCampaign).

But it's not a cart (which is weird since that's in the name).

That's probably the biggest downside in my opinion. People can't add multiple items to purchase at a time. I assume it's done to keep people focused on a single line of sales, but I'd like to have a cart feature added.

You can add more than one product to a checkout page, but that's not the same as letting people add multiple items to a cart while browsing a site.

Depending on what you sell that may not be a big deal though. Since it was a one-time fee of $500 when I bought it, it was totally worth it.

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019
I use ThriveCart. It's designed for digital marketers and they just did a big overhaul which made it way better. More customizable, brandable, and better layouts and features.

It integrates well with several payment systems (apple pay, stripe, paypal, Google Wallet, etc.) and with different emails systems (I use ActiveCampaign).

That's probably the biggest downside in my opinion. People can't add multiple items to purchase at a time. I assume it's done to keep people focused on a single line of sales, but I'd like to have a cart feature added.

You can add more than one product to a checkout page, but that's not the same as letting people add multiple items to a cart while browsing a site.

Depending on what you sell that may not be a big deal though. Since it was a one-time fee of $500 when I bought it, it was totally worth it.

For this project, the client sells desktop software. One time fee + monthly support & update costs. He only sells single software and has additional hardware components (5 ish) that people may or may not need. Looks like a good fit doesn't it?

One checkout funnel for the software + upsells/bump offers for additional hardware. I dont think Ill need WooCommerce here since nobody will ever buy hardware as a standalone purchase.

Menery

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 22, 2019

@Lex DeVille would you be able to tell me if it is possible to set up products that have a one-time and a recurring fee at the same time?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sophie_Leonard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 26, 2019
UK
Yes, you can go with ThriveCart.

ThriveCart is the number one platform for all marketers. It is a cart software that is designed to help online entrepreneurs sell their products and services with ease. It offers a flexible checkout experience with lots of features – focusing primarily on more sales and conversions. It is an easy to use tool which integrates with other marketing tools like email marketing services, payment processors, membership tool, webinar software, product fulfillment tools, etc. It is an all-in-one digital marketing tool to manage everything.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.