The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can any recommend an easy and inexpensive CRM?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

FIFL

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Feb 17, 2015
Who could I hire to do this? What would their job title be? Bookkeeper? Accountant? Software management?

The solution sounds complicated -- while I know I could learn it myself, not sure I want to spend months diving into a solution when this is something I should delegate to someone already skilled.
Confident I can help you with this, I can't send you a PM but hit me up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kemobetter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 8, 2022
You can try to get betel cloud services to be able to keep working with this online Excel sheet. Some companies are ready to help you build a custom AWS architecture to help you do your job more effectively.
Companies like https://www.clearscale.com/company/partners would help you to create, develop and manage a custom-tailored solution for your business or personal brand. It can be a better decision than adjusting your needs to the software you will use because it should be software that adjusts to your needs. It also saves you money on buying expensive licenses.

G

Guest1413tpa

Throwing Salesforce Essentials on this list if you want to get into that ecosystem for a low monthly fee and an easy version.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.