explodingturtle
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hi fellas
I'm interested in starting a business selling t-shirts online and eventually bringing other types of apparel on board.
Just wanted to find out what people think about a tee biz. I've been going through the forums quite a bit and there
seems to be some debate whether a t shirt biz can a fastlane biz.
There are 2-3 big guns in the niche I'm thinking of going into but like every other indie t shirt designer out there, I'm thinking of adding a different twist to what's available. Why I think it could work is that there's a few proven brands out there, the market is a hot and growing market and based on my knowledge of the niche, I can definitely add a different twist on things.
Some of my concerns are that there might be a reason why no one has done what I'm thinking of doing, the ability to scale and whether the entire t shirt thing is just extremely over-done.
I've got 2 questions.
1) Do you guys think a t shirt biz is fastlane or slowlane. Anybody know of any success stories besides Johnny Cupcakes?
2) Regardless of your opinion, how would you go about taking a tee biz fastlane?
I'm interested in starting a business selling t-shirts online and eventually bringing other types of apparel on board.
Just wanted to find out what people think about a tee biz. I've been going through the forums quite a bit and there
seems to be some debate whether a t shirt biz can a fastlane biz.
There are 2-3 big guns in the niche I'm thinking of going into but like every other indie t shirt designer out there, I'm thinking of adding a different twist to what's available. Why I think it could work is that there's a few proven brands out there, the market is a hot and growing market and based on my knowledge of the niche, I can definitely add a different twist on things.
Some of my concerns are that there might be a reason why no one has done what I'm thinking of doing, the ability to scale and whether the entire t shirt thing is just extremely over-done.
I've got 2 questions.
1) Do you guys think a t shirt biz is fastlane or slowlane. Anybody know of any success stories besides Johnny Cupcakes?
2) Regardless of your opinion, how would you go about taking a tee biz fastlane?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
