The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Calling All UK Dropshippers

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

LAWRO123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone

So I've been browsing this forum for a couple of months now (prior to making an account) and thought it was about time to make an account, at least.

Let me first talk about my journey so far.
I decided against the traditional route of university/college because I wanted to create my own destiny and find a different medium to channel my energy through. I was set to start a law degree, when I realised the only reason I was considering it was because I thought it would be one of the few degrees that could actually secure me a decent paid job. However, it wasn't something I was passionate about and I think it was motivated by the potential salary which is just plain wrong! I wanted to find my true purpose and get my teeth into something I was really passionate about.

I read about these low risk/small investment ecommerce business models and the potential excited me. I spent months researching and experimenting different things and the knowledge I've gained is probably the equivalent of a 3 year degree!
I'm talking primarily about dropshipping. Now I'm well aware that it is a particularly favoured business model in this forum but it's a great way to get your foot through the door of ecommerce and learn a lot of transferable skills, particularly in marketing.

Anyway, I'm at the stage where I am genuinely starting to believe that the path I've chosen is right for me. I may not have had huge success but my creativity is being put to good use and I'm enjoying every aspect of the work I do. Putting in the hours even to see failure is worthwhile as it's motivating more. I know the direction I want my life to go in and I will NEVER give up my aspirations!

The thing is, I know there are hundreds of people who feel the same and (like me) haven't had their big break yet.
I think it would be great if I could surround myself with other ambitious individuals who know what they want to achieve and are desperately trying to achieve it.

My proposal: It would be great to meet up with young aspiring entrepreneurs who are studying dropshipping and putting it to the test but not gaining massive results. Just to chat and learn from one another. UK - England based would be most ideal.

This is a great community and I don't see why it can't be used for like minded individuals to network.
If anything that I have said resonates with you, then feel free to drop some details about yourselves in the comments below. After all, we're all trying to better ourselves and achieve some financial freedom!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Hello everyone

So I've been browsing this forum for a couple of months now (prior to making an account) and thought it was about time to make an account, at least.

Let me first talk about my journey so far.
I decided against the traditional route of university/college because I wanted to create my own destiny and find a different medium to channel my energy through. I was set to start a law degree, when I realised the only reason I was considering it was because I thought it would be one of the few degrees that could actually secure me a decent paid job. However, it wasn't something I was passionate about and I think it was motivated by the potential salary which is just plain wrong! I wanted to find my true purpose and get my teeth into something I was really passionate about.

I read about these low risk/small investment ecommerce business models and the potential excited me. I spent months researching and experimenting different things and the knowledge I've gained is probably the equivalent of a 3 year degree!
I'm talking primarily about dropshipping. Now I'm well aware that it is a particularly favoured business model in this forum but it's a great way to get your foot through the door of ecommerce and learn a lot of transferable skills, particularly in marketing.

Anyway, I'm at the stage where I am genuinely starting to believe that the path I've chosen is right for me. I may not have had huge success but my creativity is being put to good use and I'm enjoying every aspect of the work I do. Putting in the hours even to see failure is worthwhile as it's motivating more. I know the direction I want my life to go in and I will NEVER give up my aspirations!

The thing is, I know there are hundreds of people who feel the same and (like me) haven't had their big break yet.
I think it would be great if I could surround myself with other ambitious individuals who know what they want to achieve and are desperately trying to achieve it.

My proposal: It would be great to meet up with young aspiring entrepreneurs who are studying dropshipping and putting it to the test but not gaining massive results. Just to chat and learn from one another. UK - England based would be most ideal.

This is a great community and I don't see why it can't be used for like minded individuals to network.
If anything that I have said resonates with you, then feel free to drop some details about yourselves in the comments below. After all, we're all trying to better ourselves and achieve some financial freedom!

Hey!

I’m in a UK mastsermind group with one other person, im from London and @IamCJTurner is from Birmingham I believe. Sound like something you’d be interested in?

LAWRO123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 24, 2018

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.