- Joined
- Feb 13, 2013
- Messages
- 68
Rep Bank
$320
$320
User Power: 28%
I recently read an article posted on the forum about a kid named William Wolfram who created deal dash .com but before he did that he was buying people's youtube accounts that had a bunch of views and subscribers and then would do affiliate marketing with business to generate money.
I really like this idea and I've been trying to do it myself. I've tried to contact some people on you tube with a good amount of views on their videos and offered to buy them but no one is messaging me back. Is there a certain way to do this to get them to respond?
I really like this idea and I've been trying to do it myself. I've tried to contact some people on you tube with a good amount of views on their videos and offered to buy them but no one is messaging me back. Is there a certain way to do this to get them to respond?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
