- Joined
- Apr 21, 2008
- Messages
- 200
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 8%
For the past few months, I’ve been trying to get reviews for my business listed on kudzu and yelp. So far, I haven’t been able to get a single review. Any thoughts on why that might be?
My first thought was that perhaps I’m not doing enough to make my clients want to help my business. However, I have been able to get testimonials from them, when getting them to write it on a sheet of paper for me.
For some reason, I can’t seem to get them from the paper to the computer. They seem sincere in their interest to want to help, but I’m getting nothing.
One person said they had a hard time finding my listing, so I created a postcard with very simple instructions on how to find me and leave a review. However, that made no impact.
Could there be a technical reason why I’m not getting reviews? Do I have to pay these websites for my reviews to show up?
My guess is that my clients forget about me the minute I leave the home, and never get around to it, because they’ve got other things they want to do. I also followup with a phone call and letter, to no avail.
I’m not even asking for new clients from these websites yet, but if I can’t even get a review, no one is going to care. Any thoughts on what else I can do here?
Thanks for the discussion.
My first thought was that perhaps I’m not doing enough to make my clients want to help my business. However, I have been able to get testimonials from them, when getting them to write it on a sheet of paper for me.
For some reason, I can’t seem to get them from the paper to the computer. They seem sincere in their interest to want to help, but I’m getting nothing.
One person said they had a hard time finding my listing, so I created a postcard with very simple instructions on how to find me and leave a review. However, that made no impact.
Could there be a technical reason why I’m not getting reviews? Do I have to pay these websites for my reviews to show up?
My guess is that my clients forget about me the minute I leave the home, and never get around to it, because they’ve got other things they want to do. I also followup with a phone call and letter, to no avail.
I’m not even asking for new clients from these websites yet, but if I can’t even get a review, no one is going to care. Any thoughts on what else I can do here?
Thanks for the discussion.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
