- Joined
- Mar 1, 2010
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 3%
ok, i will make this as short as I can and get to the point... a while back I tried to start an e-commerce website selling automotive parts working with dropshippers. It seemed so great at first, selling what I love and never having to stock an inventory because it was being dropshipped. BUT of course I started doubting everything and thinking wayyyy to much into things by thinking "what if the company dropships the wrong product and I have no way to return it" "What if somebody hacks into my site and I get sued for somebody else stealing credit card numbers" "What if the item is in terrible shape and I can't check for quality". Now those things were the first batch of negatives that came to my mind but then I started doubting my entity selection of a Sole Proprietor due to my personal credit and assets being on the line in the case of a law suit. I really dont see a law suit happening from running a retail store online but ya never know. So here is my question to everybody... if you were running an e-commerce site would you go as a sole proprietor? have business insurance? or what type of entity would you use? what is your opinion of dropshippers? basically if any of you run an online business I would love to hear any input and advice you have thanks everybody
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
