The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buliding a online business within 12-15 months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

LLiriano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 4, 2014
South Florida
Whats up everyone!

I'm creating this thread to share my experience of the next 12-15 months. I have been in pre-planning for an online business for the last 3 weeks. I intend to share my strategy, tools used, approaches, my personal methods for scaling and how I manage it all. I'm working round the clock on this so forgive me if I don't get to answer your messages as soon as you'd expect. I will do my best to reply.

I'm currently living with my parents and with no steady income but I have been freelancing to make ends meet. After surfing through the forum for a bit I realized not much capital is needed to fund an online business so my freelancing effort should do.

I'm excited to document the experience alongside the execution!

I'll be sharing my 1-3 month approach in my next several post as well as my why and research to back it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fenomenoh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2015
Interesting. I will follow your journey. Good luck and keep us updated!

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
beat me by one minute

curse you
cL0ZbOr.jpg

D

DeletedUser394

Ok, so now @theag replies and mine don't make sense, so I'll clarify.

The problem with your original declaration is that it doesn't mean much, if anything. There is such a chasm between where you are now to where you stated you were going to be within 15 months, especially given the lack of experience or track record in that industry.

Good luck. You can get it done, but you need to start with step 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc, before getting to step 1000.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

LLiriano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 4, 2014
South Florida
Ok, so now @theag replies and mine don't make sense, so I'll clarify.

The problem with your original declaration is that it doesn't mean much, if anything. There is such a chasm between where you are now to where you stated you were going to be within 15 months, especially given the lack of experience or track record in that industry.

Good luck. You can get it done, but you need to start with step 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc, before getting to step 1000.
I'm not focused on the money, I just figured that amount of revenue could be generated within that substantial time frame. I've studied it up and down. I am aware of the steps and work it takes to achieve it, its why I mentioned that timeframe. I know I'm new here and you don't know anything about me so I understand your early assumptions. My thread title wasn't brilliant I admit but actions speak louder than words.

Christian949

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 13, 2015
Very nice, keep us updated. I am too want to go in online business route but I don't want something that was already created as this is not a move for me, so for that reason I am exploring currently.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
If that change in the title reflects a change in your attitude, it's completely possible.

Learn about paid traffic, learn about the necessary metrics, and create a mean offer.
It's all about getting the metrics down and optimizing the numbers.

I like the attitude, actions speak louder than words.
Hope you get it done

let me know if I can help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ