Mindful Entity
PARKED
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello! I am new here and am grateful to be a part of this community.
I started meditating couple of years ago to calm my mind. In the beginning I used to forcibly push away my thoughts because my view on meditation was that of being in a state of bliss. As time went on I came to the realization that by not accepting my thoughts I only make the state of my mind worse.
My mind is in a better place now. In a way I am new to thoughts and would like to learn more about it. My question is: How do you use meditation for constructive and analytical thinking and how do you apply it in your relationships, work and life overall?
Thank you!
I started meditating couple of years ago to calm my mind. In the beginning I used to forcibly push away my thoughts because my view on meditation was that of being in a state of bliss. As time went on I came to the realization that by not accepting my thoughts I only make the state of my mind worse.
My mind is in a better place now. In a way I am new to thoughts and would like to learn more about it. My question is: How do you use meditation for constructive and analytical thinking and how do you apply it in your relationships, work and life overall?
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
