The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building Dreams

$andersman9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2017
Hoosick NY
I'm at a point in my life where I am transitioning from a adolescent stage to an adult stage. I have options and goals and I am just trying to choose the right ones. I am currently going to an affordable community college to pursue my goal of taking over the family construction business. I am pondering the thought of using my skill of woodworking to create an online profitable business while I am learning in school. Looking for insight on how to profit on the internet with homemade products. Where should my focus be?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Welcome to the FLF

First off, do you enjoy woodworking? If so, master and perfect that to the best of your ability. I would start with learning and really familiarising yourself with one thing that you can always utilise as a side hustle (and or brand if you make something unique and creative that the world wants) woodworking is a lost art and is a beautiful art IMHO....

I would learn as much from the FLF and read both of MJ’s books and get well acquainted with that first. Immerse yourself in udemy courses on web development, finance, copy, etc...

FAIL and FAIL WELL comrade.

$andersman9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2017
Hoosick NY
Welcome to the FLF

First off, do you enjoy woodworking? If so, master and perfect that to the best of your ability. I would start with learning and really familiarising yourself with one thing that you can always utilise as a side hustle (and or brand if you make something unique and creative that the world wants) woodworking is a lost art and is a beautiful art IMHO....

I would learn as much from the FLF and read both of MJ’s books and get well acquainted with that first. Immerse yourself in udemy courses on web development, finance, copy, etc...

FAIL and FAIL WELL comrade.
I very much enjoy and have a passion for woodworking. I have an arsenal of art I can make cutting boards, segmented bowls, artistic Long boards, colored pencil bowls, etc..... And i already have a workshop to build these products in fast and efficiently. Thank you for the response and advice.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
You do not need schooling for a construction business. A cool idea I really like is bird houses, if you go around door to door or online stores. Cat trees maybe to?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...