The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aviation dreams

caras

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 20, 2024
Hey everyone! A little background - I'm at present a Mental Health Coach. I went to college, where I had an amazing serial entrepreneur professor who taught Art Entrepreneurship. Him and his class opened my eyes to the path of the Fastlane, and a better life. He actually lived what he preached, and he inspired me more than I can say in words, at a very vulnerable time in my life. I'll be forever grateful to him.

After college, I happened across an early startup doing coaching. I liked helping people and psychology, so I gave it a shot. I liked it, but the job-ness of it slowly dampened my passion for coaching over the years. I became thoroughly burnt out, hit a low point, and so when my ex-partner asked me what I wanted to do instead of coaching, I surprised myself when said I wanted to become a pilot. I have always wanted to fly since I was a kid. I remember asking the tooth fairy for the power to fly, lol. I just hadn't put the pieces together before that moment, because I had a lot of limiting beliefs.

So now I have big dreams. Intimidating dreams. No matter the path I choose, airline captain or hobbyist aviator, it's going to be expensive to fly. Wildest dream? I'd love to own and fly a Cirrus Vision Jet. (3M price tag, $1,500/hr) Of course, I'd love to ride in a military jet too, just for the experience. And indulgently feed my hobby of aviation photography. Tough to do all that with a 9-5.

My mom discouraged me from business, and pushed me to pursue a job. I was looking for a job for about two years, on and off. Couldn't find anything. All I could get were jobs that would pay me less than I already make, and I couldn't afford to take them if I wanted to. It was incredibly demoralizing, and I got non-clinically depressed because I felt helpless and lost. I got out of that depression when I started to consider business again. It gave me hope. Control, freedom, power, agency... everything I was looking for. So I sought to learn about business, and found The Millionaire Fastlane was recommended from an Ali Abdaal Youtube video on financial freedom. And so here I am. At the time of writing I am almost done with Millionaire Fastlane . I have a notebook of ideas, and I'm eager to enter a new road, and hit the pedals full send. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...