The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building and improving systems and processes? Putting effective people into the system?

DavidL41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 30, 2021
It seems to me that there is a lot different type of skill sets needed to set up a business organization. We always think of the ceo role. One of the other roles is the coo role: building systems, processes, chain of command. The coo create and manage an effective organization.

Start small and write out the processes myself or hire a small business consultant to set up the business process/foundation. When the business really picks up to make the business more effective by hire a swath of professionals to give expert advice, and perform to get the company up to a standard(board of advisors, marketing firms and marketing freelancers, small business consultants).

Is the general idea to take up the ceo and coo role, get professionals to advise you?

The other roles you must delegate to professionals to lead and perform in their department(marketing, sales, manufacturing)?

In a nutshell, it is building an effective army(delegating the other work to the chain of command i.e marketing head CMO), and your job as the ceo is to be at the helm of that army (ceo)?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.