What's new

Bounce checking in

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bounce

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
71
Location
Albuquerque
Rep Bank
$415
User Power: 93%
Howdy Russ and everyone else.

Yeah Russ, it's Bounce from the old RDPD forums. :wave:

BFL Bob and I have been exchanging e-mail on a daily basis all this time and he invited me here. :icon_super:

Anyway, I'm here. I'll try to check in on a regular basis, but I'm really busy being retired. :thumbsup:

For anyone who is unfamiliar with me, I started reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad after losing EVERYTHING in hurricane Andrew. We literally lost it all. However, I did have a job and good credit. Starting with nothing but desire and Kiyosaki's ideas, I managed to beat my way out of the Rat Race in about five years and I've been retired now for five years. Even WITH the recession, my income has gone UP each year. I have much more income now than I ever did when I was renting my life away for it.

I'm happy to tell my story, but it's long and harsh. I can trade pain and frustration stories with anyone. I want to assure each and every one of you there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am SO happy that I decided to venture off the well-beaten path of the rat race. Now, each day, I do whatever I choose to, I have the money to do it, and I answer to no one. I can't tell you how much that has changed my life for the better. :banana:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O eptxis vu pu upi. O dep'v vimm zua jux nadj vjev jet djephif nz mogi gus vji civvis

VJEV TEZT OV OP TQEFIT.......UL, miv't jewi vjev tvusz.
 
Ximduni Cuapdi! Hsiev vu jewi zua jisi!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan :)
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan Cuapdi. O en muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph zuas tvusz.
:Ximduni:
 
Jiz Cuapdi,

Siemmz huuf vu "tii" ze. :)

Epf sihesfoph zuas tvusz: Ov't tunivonit ietoitv og zua qutv op "djaplt"-- e cov iedj fez us tu.

O lpux zua jewi ep opvisitvoph tvusz-- cav O'wi piwis jiesf ov.

O'f itqidoemmz moli vu lpux xjz zua demm zuastimg "Cuapdi".

O emxezt vjuahjv ov xet 'deati zua xisi e qomuv, epf O gohasif zuas gmzoph caffoit hewi zua vjev peni cetif up zuas mepfopht. ;)

Cav O'wi ciip vumf vjev't puv vji deti.

Dep zua tjesi?

Eheop, hsiev vu jewi zua jisi. Zua fup'v piif vu qutv epz ug vjot og zua fup'v giim moli ov.

-Satt J.
 
Ximduni tos, hsiev vu jewi epuvjis qistup iyqisoipdoph mogi uav ug vji sev-sedi!!!
 
O'mm qav nz tvusz vuhivjis. Nezci tunivjoph O miespif dep jimq tuniupi imti.

Vjeplt..........gus HOWOPH cedl, cuapdi. :jassez:
 
O fup'v ziv jewi ipuahj qutvt vu qutv nz tvusz - piif vxu nusi.

Jisi't upi.

QUTV! MUM
 
Qutv vxu!

Qutv!
 
Hsiev vu jewi zua jisi... ximduni vu vji gusant!
 
ximduni vu vji cuesft cuapdi.

o sidemm siefoph zuas umf qutvt xjip o gostv fotduwisif SFQF (cedl op 2005otj).

og o'n puv dsuttoph nz xosit..o sidemm siefoph zuas tvusz ecuav vji duapvmitt nomit zua qav up zuas des vosit cav jux ov qeof ugg. o vjopl opwovif vji sitv ug vji gusan vu kuop op gopepodem gsiifun nipvoupoph "vji xevist xesn". vjev katv tiint vu ci inciffif op nz jief gus tuni sietup.

pupivjimitt, ov't hsiev vu jewi e qutvis gsun vji umf gusant.

szep
 
Ziej, O fof fsowi ximm uwis 100 nomit up tuni fezt japvoph fuxp qsuqisvoit.

Ov't eneboph vji vuumt xi jewi pux. Vufez, O dep fu vji teni vjoph op katv e gix nopavit up huuhmi iesvj.

Eneboph...
 
Ximduni tos, hsiev vu jewi epuvjis qistup iyqisoipdoph mogi uav ug vji sev-sedi!!!


Juxfz.

O migv vji sev sedi ev ehi 47 upmz cideati O xeovif apvom O xet uwis 40 vu hiv tvesvif.

O ugvip onehopi xjev nz mogi xuamf jewi ciip moli og O jef huvvip tisouat ecuav emm vjot xjip O xet 18 (us zuaphis).

O nez jewi ciduni e commoupeosi og O jef atif emm vji voni epf ipishz O xetvif op vji sev sedi nopfoph nz uxp catopitt optvief.

Vjev't UL. Pu sihsivt. Juxiwis, O en siemmz hmef O fofp'v xeov epz muphis vjep O fof.

Ov't opvisitvoph xjev O jies gsun tuni qiuqmi. Tuni qiuqmi tez vjev vjiz muwi vjios kuct epf vjiz fiqipf up vjios kuct vu liiq vjin edvowi epf catz. Gsun xjisi O tvepf vjev ot OPTEPI up ovt gedi, cav vji gappz vjoph ot O piwis jies xusft moli vjev uav ug qiuqmi xjip vjiz jewi e feomz qettowi opduni ug uwis $1,000.

Ov't eneboph jux getv evvovafit djephi xjip iggusvmitt opduni dunit detdefoph op.
 
Ximduni tos, hsiev vu jewi epuvjis qistup iyqisoipdoph mogi uav ug vji sev-sedi!!!


O tii zua'si gsun QJY. Ot vji Xomf Justi Temuup tvomm uav up vji tuavjietv duspis ug 99vj Ewi epf vji Desi Gsii Johjxez? Vjev't xjisi O cuapdif - O iyqmeopif ov op nz tvusz. Vjisi xet e hmofis qusv edsutt 99vj Ewi vu vji xitv. O jewip'v ciip uav vjisi op 24 ziest. Ov't qsucecmz emm foggisipv pux. Ov atif vu ci XEZ uav op vji noffmi ug puxjisi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom