The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Boost the Fastlane

Anything related to matters of the mind

Aryeh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 15, 2020
ps:I don't know if this is the correct section, possibly move the thread.
I am 24 years old and starting my first digital marketing company. I am changing my life and getting into the "Fastlane" mindset. I would like to ask you what advice to implement to give a boost and "enter" even better into Fastlane and change my life. Also tips to, so to speak, stand out from the crowd.
Also: as I said I am 24 years old. Honestly, reading comments from 15-17-18 year olds I feel that I have wasted my life and can't complete my goals within the set time. Do you have specific advice regarding age ? In your opinion in 3 years is it possible to get out of SCRIPT ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wiktorg5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 7, 2022
Gdańsk, Poland
I am only 19 years old so maybe not the best person to comment on this but...
Just wanted to say that to change your mindset it would be beneficial to have more confidence.
Everything is possible if you have a good idea and work really hard.
Keep up and don't give up!

Aryeh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone else want to express their opinion ?

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
640%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
ps:I don't know if this is the correct section, possibly move the thread.
I am 24 years old and starting my first digital marketing company.
Great! - what actions have you taken SO FAR?
I am changing my life and getting into the "Fastlane" mindset. I would like to ask you what advice to implement to give a boost and "enter" even better into Fastlane and change my life. Also tips to, so to speak, stand out from the crowd.
Work on your mindset. Read more stories of success. Try more things. There is no better 'entering' or any boosts. Just keep taking action, with a goal in mind. Read stories of success on these boards. Read more books. Immerse yourself in entrepreneurship. Enjoy the journey.
Also: as I said I am 24 years old. Honestly, reading comments from 15-17-18 year olds I feel that I have wasted my life and can't complete my goals within the set time.
You are a child still. Again, I only STARTED working on my business seriously at 25. You have PLENTY OF time.
Do you have specific advice regarding age ? In your opinion in 3 years is it possible to get out of SCRIPT ?
There is no specific 'time'. Take a breath, and keep taking action. Enjoy the journey. You are not 'behind'.

ALSO - follow my investment advice thread. Your older self will thank (the younger) you and me at the same time.

2dads

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 27, 2021
BRISBANE, Australia
Advice: Take action each day

Start to track your time:

Say you want to focus on your health and building a business you might track these three daily, tally them weekly, monthly and look at how your going.

EXERCISE: 20MINS
EATING: PROTEIN SHAKE TAKEN - YES / MEAL PREP EATEN - YES / Fruit bowl EATEN - NO
Worked in/on Business worked: 2HRS

Track three core aspects, then grow it slightly to 4 then 5.. over time you will notice you become more aware of your time and actions which are giving results, fake actions and when your just F*cking around.

On some days you may slipup but don't make it two days in a row.

(TAKEN FROM ATOMIC HABITS - GOOD READ) but you can take the above right now, start and be better off in a day or two.

Just my 2cents

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
570%
Apr 17, 2022
I was 24 a few years ago and was in a very similar situation. I had similar financial goals, and a similar way of thinking. I have two things to say:

I would like to ask you what advice to implement to give a boost and "enter" even better into Fastlane and change my life.
At this age you always want to get more, and get it as fast as possible. The question should not be "how can I force my entrance into the fastlane", but instead "how can I keep staying on the fastlane for as long as it takes and not give up before that?".

In my opinion, consistency beats the hell out of intensity.

A lot of successful projects had exponential growth. Despite what most people think, exponential means slow. It means that you're getting 0 results for a long period of time, but eventually you get more and more leverage and you get wildly successful "overnight".

If you give up too early (like most people, including myself at some point), you will get nothing in return for your very hard work. Keep working until you get the desired results. Do not stop. Do not get discouraged.

Also: as I said I am 24 years old. Honestly, reading comments from 15-17-18 year olds I feel that I have wasted my life and can't complete my goals within the set time. Do you have specific advice regarding age ?
#2 This is very important as well:

Get rid of this pathological way of thinking.

Age is a made up concept invented by humans. It says nothing about your health, happiness, or potential in life. And it has very limited predictive power.

Every single time I told myself that it's too late at a certain age, I just got more and more discouraged. And I've experienced this many times throughout my life, starting as early as 19. Don't sabotage yourself with this pathologic and irrational way of thinking.

It's too late when you decide it's too late, or when you are dead - whichever comes first.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aryeh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 15, 2020
@fastlane_dad
I have resolved all issues regarding hosting and Internet domain purchase. I have created the website (a fairly simple but clear and readable thing to present the product and introduce the company) and now I am sorting out the paperwork to legally create the company;also I am moving,importantly, to find my first client. The legal creation of the company is taking me more time than it should because,for issues related to costs and taxes,I would like to create it in a country other than where I live (I live in Italy),and compared to a resident there are more issues to be done. I have already identified some potential clients,it only remains for me to contact them as soon as possible,schedule an appointment and explain the service(this is something I want to do as soon as possible,also because I want to focus on concrete actions that can move me forward,not in fake actions).

@fastlane_dad @heavy_industry
What you say about age is true, but my need stems from two main reasons:1) I have wasted too much time throughout my life, doing virtually nothing productive and concrete. Put plainly,if I were to die today no one would remember me, because there would be nothing to remember. This has given me an eagerness to take advantage of every single remaining moment and enjoy life thanks to Fastlane as soon as possible;
2)all my friends,both at the school level (I mean university) and at the work level are far ahead of me,already well placed,and I have to catch up quickly. I live all this as an eternal competition,they are the opponents,and I for once in my life want to beat them,on the most important ground.

ps:A curiosity:becoming a freelancer is considered Fastlane ?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
570%
Apr 17, 2022

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
The legal creation of the company is taking me more time than it should because,for issues related to costs and taxes,I would like to create it in a country other than where I live (I live in Italy),and compared to a resident there are more issues to be done.
try to get a client first who would like to pay for your service and then go register your company.

I have already identified some potential clients,it only remains for me to contact them as soon as possible,schedule an appointment and explain the service(this is something I want to do as soon as possible,also because I want to focus on concrete actions that can move me forward,not in fake actions).
do it.
dont build the website.
dont register the company.
dont get a logo.
dont do all that fancy stuff.

you need sales.
you need to know if people want your service.
you need conversations with potential clients.
you need to provide value to your clients.

This thread is not very active...

well go update the actions you did today/daily so people will follow your thread.

Show us you're implementing the tips you got from the smart people here who took the time to help you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.