The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Book & essay progress

Idea threads

JKm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 13, 2022
1. Main book. 20% done.
Work to finish until this week : Adding Photo & graph details, proofreading/improving(constant work), write 3 more chapters

Subject of the book - Way to become better human being. References were gathered at many different areas (psychology, philosophy, biology, physiology, economics, nutrition, orthopedics, humanities, genetics, chemistry etc.), more than 1500 books written by experts. Informations & knowledges from those areas are extracted & integrated.

2. Short essays (10~15 pages / 2 essay) and one short novel( 30~40 pages ) for a contest - 60% done.
subject on each
1. Short novel - Dream-traveling at ocean, which seems like another planet (based on real dream). - fiction story ( 80% done)
2. essay 1 - Form of humans escape and challenge against their own destiny & fear. (95% done)
3. essay 2 - (I have several written essays, not yet decided witch to pick)

Deadline - 10/04. Prize : 8000$ *average income per month in korea arounds 2400$, mentioned for simple comparison.

Work to finish this week : *Decide the subject of essay 2, and complete it, if it`s not long enough.
*End all 3 of them, and make some reinforcement.

3. Solved issue : There was a problem with building my own publishing company. Find out that starting my own publishing company only need few papers & adress + 10 bucks. It`s not even close to a problem anymore. So now, only move needed is read & write. Properly, precisely.

I`ll update soon. Have a good day everyone, and don`t forget to watch cute animal videos after hard work!
(It`s very effective to cool down the stress)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.