The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bob Parsons - cooler than I thought

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
I searched and there's a few posts I've seen about him. So here's another.

I always use godaddy to purchase my domain names and I always see his picture on the site, and for some reason he always just came off like some sleezebucket. Don't know why, just the vibe I got. But today when I was registering a domain name, I saw he had a video blog and one of the comments was something about his posts being like a free business school, so I figured what the hell and clicked. Now after watching about 10 videos, I think the guys pretty cool, with a good message for entrepreneurs.

Go Daddy Founder & CEO Bob Parsons' Personal Blog That one starts at the latest video, but you can watch the older ones obiviously. Check a few out

He makes points like:

• Don't quit your day job until you have a proven business idea
  • Partnerships are bad
  • Long meetings are awful for business
  • If you get discouraged - think of OTHER people and not yourself. Looking around, whinging, complaining people are always talking of themselves....so put your focus on something else, not you.
  • Decide quickly, don't draw it out.
  • Stay out of your comfort zone, which I think is something that hits me the hardest as I'm sure it does for most people. He said he doesn't believe anything of any significance ever happens within your comfort zone. I like it.

Anyways, check out a few, and his site ans post up some thoughts!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ITA

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Dec 16, 2008
Hong Kong
Yeah, his blog is pretty cool. I mean, the presentation is pretty lame if you ask me (entertainment for the stupid) but the principles are sound.

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
No I completely agree. Awful production, but i'm sure that's why he puts hot women in everything he does to make up for it. But yea, if you get past the cheap a$$ presentation, he's got some good info

A

Anon3587x

I like the video production.
I prefer all the cheesy stuff which makes me giggle every now and then opposed to him just sitting in a chair talking.
It's like what is this crazy a** hole going to do next?

5 things I wish I learned in Business School. Plus ... a smoking HOT blonde.
lol, classic.

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
LOL yea, some of those videos he inserts in there, like the people faceplanting or something have definitely gotten a giggle out of me here and there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.