What's new

BITE progress

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BITE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 80%
Hey Fastlane community,

I'd like to use this medium as a tool for me to get my thoughts written out because:
-It helps solidify my thoughts and understanding
-Could potentially help some of you
-Having input from others who have walked the path before is priceless

I'm very thankful for this forum and community as I've learned a tremendous amount by diving pretty deep into the a lot of the threads. I really can't thank MJ and the awesome contributors enough. My hat is off to many of you.


A little background on me, I went to a community college where I got an associates and transferred to a university where I planned on getting my bachelor. When I transferred I had zero intention of becoming an entrepreneur and was actually pursuing professional basketball coaching because I wanted to do what I liked and make a lot doing it. After many deaths in a short period of time, I realized I wasn't happy working ridiculous hours for no pay (or any in sight), increasing student loans, and a job that demands 364 days of work per year. During this time I started seeing that I can out-focus people and that I have a high pain tolerance - I was working 80+ hours a week, getting all A's, I put on 25 lbs (of good weight). So I guess I just had a realization of 'I can do more than this - this is what average people do - why the f!!! am I here?' So I dropped out. Now I'm working full-time nights at a hotel, where I've been working on a business plan so i'll be able to get an investment to start a type of entertainment business (around $100,000 needed). And during the day I'm working as an assistant to an entrepreneur, where I just try to be a sponge and soak up everything while busting my a$$ for him.

I'm not too worried about putting the type of business and financial details on this forum, as it's not an online business and most people who are looking for ideas to steal are probably too lazy to do anything with anyways. But I'd like to wait until an open date is foreseeable.

My next step is to complete this business plan, I'm thinking I'll have it done before I close my eyes tomorrow.

Hurdle after that is to seek investments
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Aqfevi: (Nusi gus nztimg vjep epzupi jisi) O piif vu tvuq cioph e dunqsunotoph TUC. O jewi e hsiev qmep epf jewi fupi nusi vjep ipuahj sitiesdj vu ci dupgofipv vjev vjot catopitt xomm xusl. Upmz vjoph vjev ot jumfoph ni cedl ot ni. Piif vu dupfovoup nztimg vu giim moli O JEWI vu qatj optvief ug xepvoph vu.

Voni vu iev, getvmepi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom