The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Since legalization of hopium, everyone seems to be smoking it.
Can you buy a cat with a dog? That’s euphorium!

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 2, 2013
Will Alibaba announce its 20B in BTC on May 13th?

I’m throwing out my highly miscalculated prediction we’ll be at 80k USD by this Friday. Hoping to become the next guru on this thread if I’m right.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Schiff has lost all credibility. Gold hasn't F*cking moved in decades and he continues to pump it -- if you tout something for your entire life, you don't get to say "I told you so" waiting 30 years for it to happen. And if GOLD isn't on a rocket to the moon already in this inflationary bubblicious environment, GOLD ain't going no where but down.

23Infinity

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 4, 2019
Canada
Will Alibaba announce its 20B in BTC on May 13th?

I’m throwing out my highly miscalculated prediction we’ll be at 80k USD by this Friday. Hoping to become the next guru on this thread if I’m right.

As much as I'd like for this to be true, I can't imagine this rumor to be legit - given Jack Ma / Chinese Tech getting it up the a** from the CCP these past few months. China is testing their CBDC and Alibaba does a 'F*ck you' and buys Bitcoin? Not in the current political climate they're in...even if they want to buy it. Sure it's a public company, but I don't think they're going to piss off their overlords more.

I'm looking forward to seeing if that rumor Walmart bought BTC is true though, think their Q1 will be announced around the 17th/18th of May.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Eth at 40k? Sure, maybe someday. I highly doubt it will go that high on this run though.

Good for Vitalik, hope he cashes out some of that and takes Eth to the moon with him.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Eth at 40k? Sure, maybe someday. I highly doubt it will go that high on this run though.

Good for Vitalik, hope he cashes out some of that and takes Eth to the moon with him.
I can't imagine a world where on this run ETH goes above $10K, scratch that... $5k is as good of a target as one should have before some form of correction. Is ETH worth more? We'll see. I am optimistic.

The $40k reference in the article is "someday" in the future. That vague type of prediction is useless, does he mean 1, 10 or 20 years from now?

The best part about Vitalik's dog story is that it was a gift! Hahaha. If I were him I'd sell as much as I could. I bet if you tried that it would tank the dog and his $8Bl would in reality be like $1bl or less. The air goes out of a balloon a lot faster than it goes in.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
I can't imagine a world where on this run ETH goes above $10K, scratch that... $5k is as good of a target as one should have before some form of correction. Is ETH worth more? We'll see. I am optimistic.

The $40k reference in the article is "someday" in the future. That vague type of prediction is useless, does he mean 1, 10 or 20 years from now?

I suspect you can't imagine that because you lack imagination and perspective. ETH to 5k is more reasonable for your mind to wrap around because you're likely betting for a pullback so you can get in at a discount, not because there's any fundamental reason or market dynamics to suggest it.

FOMO causes all kinds of hallucinations.

People are barely catching on to the fact that ETH = money and that it's supply is deflationary. It still hasn't sunk in for most people that ETH = pristine collateral in a digital economy. For some people, it has clicked. And there's a trail of where the smart money is going.

But you're reading Yahoo finance and Apple news to decide whether it's a good bet or not.

See you at ETH = 40k

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
I suspect you can't imagine that because you lack imagination and perspective. ETH to 5k is more reasonable for your mind to wrap around because you're likely betting for a pullback so you can get in at a discount, not because there's any fundamental reason or market dynamics to suggest it.

People are barely catching on to the fact that ETH = money and that it's supply is deflationary. It still hasn't sunk in for most people that ETH = pristine collateral in a digital economy. For some people, it has clicked. And there's a trail of where the smart money is going.

But you're reading Yahoo finance and Apple news to decide whether it's a good bet or not.

See you at ETH = 40k
The fact that people are happily paying over $100 tx fees and this is priced in at 4k.... Once Eth 2.0 is rolled out it will eat everything in the space

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

See you at ETH = 40k
I do lack imagination when it comes to Crypro- one day I hope to be less ignorant and gain a new perspective. But I’m not the type to try timing the market. It’s never worked for me before. Time in the market works better than timing the market.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I do lack imagination when it comes to Crypro- one day I hope to be less ignorant and gain a new perspective. But I’m not the type to try timing the market. It’s never worked for me before. Time in the market works better than timing the market.
Hope you bought at this dip :rofl:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Hope you bought at this dip :rofl:
Don't you make fun of my irrationality!
I follow Elon Musk and he'll take my dog to the moon in a SpaceX rocket. Mmmmmkey?

D

Deleted78083

Theory: what if "the top" isn't the top for everything? What if we'll see some shitcoins crashing down while simultaneously see value coins like ETH and ADA keep climbing up?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Attachments

• Bitcoin_environmental_monetary_disaster_Bitcoin_Value_0_1620682155.pdf
    230.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Guys, crytpo is dropping. It is going to 0!!! I hope you are all getting out while you still can.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Guys, crytpo is dropping. It is going to 0!!! I hope you are all getting out while you still can.
tenor.gif

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Theory: what if "the top" isn't the top for everything? What if we'll see some shitcoins crashing down while simultaneously see value coins like ETH and ADA keep climbing up?

Every market needs an ebb and flow. Every market needs extreme sentiment swings, from euphoria, to the absolute bloody capitulation.

We will see this again in bitcoin and altcoins, no one will be safe I am VERY confident in that.

Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise, it is inevitable.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Every market needs an ebb and flow. Every market needs extreme sentiment swings, from euphoria, to the absolute bloody capitulation.

We will see this again in bitcoin and altcoins, no one will be safe I am VERY confident in that.

Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise, it is inevitable.
True words.
p4_2.jpg

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Cardano is doing some cool stuff!

Bones81

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 29, 2019
Have been 75% ETH / 25% BTC the past few weeks, which has been insanely good to me. My trailing stop on ETH got hit today, so I'm out for the moment. Will see take a step back to see if there are still some legs on this ETH run or if it's going to pull back and consolidate for awhile.

BTC has been chopping sideways for awhile now; I'm interested to see if people start rolling their ETH and alt coin profits back into it.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Have been 75% ETH / 25% BTC the past few weeks, which has been insanely good to me. My trailing stop on ETH got hit today, so I'm out for the moment. Will see take a step back to see if there are still some legs on this ETH run or if it's going to pull back and consolidate for awhile.

BTC has been chopping sideways for awhile now; I'm interested to see if people start rolling their ETH and alt coin profits back into it.
The King will rise again.
It will leave everything in it's dust.

Frinys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Oct 28, 2019

See you at ETH = 40k
Lack of imagination and perspective? FOMO Hallucinations? What makes you so sure that $40K is more correct than $5K or $2K? Your arguments are just as easily applied the other way.

"I suspect you only imagine that because you lack perspective. ETH to 40k is more reasonable for your mind to wrap around because you're likely betting for a meltup since you've gone all in, not because there's any fundamental reason or market dynamics to suggest it."

See, I just flipped your argument. This is just jibberish that's unusable for any price predictions. It's just empty arguments that can be applied either way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.