The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

AceVentures

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Apr 16, 2019
1620482911838.png

I sniff my hopium from other forms of wizardry than TA - but if charts were telling of a story unfolding, the above weekly ETHBTC chart would be quite telling.

Do with that what you will

1620483040536.png

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
View attachment 37923

I sniff my hopium from other forms of wizardry than TA - but if charts were telling of a story unfolding, the above weekly ETHBTC chart would be quite telling.

Do with that what you will

View attachment 37924
I love the smell of hopium in the morning.

Common Ethereum, I need this so badly all of you have no idea.

I just sold my dog, who needs a dog anyway?
I can't buy anything with a dog can I?

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Since legalization of hopium, everyone seems to be smoking it.
Can you buy a cat with a dog? That’s euphorium!

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 2, 2013
Will Alibaba announce its 20B in BTC on May 13th?

I’m throwing out my highly miscalculated prediction we’ll be at 80k USD by this Friday. Hoping to become the next guru on this thread if I’m right.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Schiff has lost all credibility. Gold hasn't f*cking moved in decades and he continues to pump it -- if you tout something for your entire life, you don't get to say "I told you so" waiting 30 years for it to happen. And if GOLD isn't on a rocket to the moon already in this inflationary bubblicious environment, GOLD ain't going no where but down.

23Infinity

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 4, 2019
Canada
Will Alibaba announce its 20B in BTC on May 13th?

I’m throwing out my highly miscalculated prediction we’ll be at 80k USD by this Friday. Hoping to become the next guru on this thread if I’m right.

As much as I'd like for this to be true, I can't imagine this rumor to be legit - given Jack Ma / Chinese Tech getting it up the a** from the CCP these past few months. China is testing their CBDC and Alibaba does a 'f*ck you' and buys Bitcoin? Not in the current political climate they're in...even if they want to buy it. Sure it's a public company, but I don't think they're going to piss off their overlords more.

I'm looking forward to seeing if that rumor Walmart bought BTC is true though, think their Q1 will be announced around the 17th/18th of May.

MitchC

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2014

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Last edited:

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Eth at 40k? Sure, maybe someday. I highly doubt it will go that high on this run though.

Good for Vitalik, hope he cashes out some of that and takes Eth to the moon with him.

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Eth at 40k? Sure, maybe someday. I highly doubt it will go that high on this run though.

Good for Vitalik, hope he cashes out some of that and takes Eth to the moon with him.
I can't imagine a world where on this run ETH goes above $10K, scratch that... $5k is as good of a target as one should have before some form of correction. Is ETH worth more? We'll see. I am optimistic.

The $40k reference in the article is "someday" in the future. That vague type of prediction is useless, does he mean 1, 10 or 20 years from now?

The best part about Vitalik's dog story is that it was a gift! Hahaha. If I were him I'd sell as much as I could. I bet if you tried that it would tank the dog and his $8Bl would in reality be like $1bl or less. The air goes out of a balloon a lot faster than it goes in.

AceVentures

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Apr 16, 2019
I can't imagine a world where on this run ETH goes above $10K, scratch that... $5k is as good of a target as one should have before some form of correction. Is ETH worth more? We'll see. I am optimistic.

The $40k reference in the article is "someday" in the future. That vague type of prediction is useless, does he mean 1, 10 or 20 years from now?

I suspect you can't imagine that because you lack imagination and perspective. ETH to 5k is more reasonable for your mind to wrap around because you're likely betting for a pullback so you can get in at a discount, not because there's any fundamental reason or market dynamics to suggest it.

FOMO causes all kinds of hallucinations.

People are barely catching on to the fact that ETH = money and that it's supply is deflationary. It still hasn't sunk in for most people that ETH = pristine collateral in a digital economy. For some people, it has clicked. And there's a trail of where the smart money is going.

But you're reading Yahoo finance and Apple news to decide whether it's a good bet or not.

See you at ETH = 40k

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 20, 2019
I suspect you can't imagine that because you lack imagination and perspective. ETH to 5k is more reasonable for your mind to wrap around because you're likely betting for a pullback so you can get in at a discount, not because there's any fundamental reason or market dynamics to suggest it.

People are barely catching on to the fact that ETH = money and that it's supply is deflationary. It still hasn't sunk in for most people that ETH = pristine collateral in a digital economy. For some people, it has clicked. And there's a trail of where the smart money is going.

But you're reading Yahoo finance and Apple news to decide whether it's a good bet or not.

See you at ETH = 40k
The fact that people are happily paying over $100 tx fees and this is priced in at 4k.... Once Eth 2.0 is rolled out it will eat everything in the space

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada

See you at ETH = 40k
I do lack imagination when it comes to Crypro- one day I hope to be less ignorant and gain a new perspective. But I’m not the type to try timing the market. It’s never worked for me before. Time in the market works better than timing the market.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 24, 2014
I do lack imagination when it comes to Crypro- one day I hope to be less ignorant and gain a new perspective. But I’m not the type to try timing the market. It’s never worked for me before. Time in the market works better than timing the market.
Hope you bought at this dip :rofl:

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hope you bought at this dip :rofl:
Don't you make fun of my irrationality!
I follow Elon Musk and he'll take my dog to the moon in a SpaceX rocket. Mmmmmkey?

D

Deleted78083

Theory: what if "the top" isn't the top for everything? What if we'll see some shitcoins crashing down while simultaneously see value coins like ETH and ADA keep climbing up?

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Attachments

• Bitcoin_environmental_monetary_disaster_Bitcoin_Value_0_1620682155.pdf
    230.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Guys, crytpo is dropping. It is going to 0!!! I hope you are all getting out while you still can.

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Guys, crytpo is dropping. It is going to 0!!! I hope you are all getting out while you still can.
tenor.gif

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Theory: what if "the top" isn't the top for everything? What if we'll see some shitcoins crashing down while simultaneously see value coins like ETH and ADA keep climbing up?

Every market needs an ebb and flow. Every market needs extreme sentiment swings, from euphoria, to the absolute bloody capitulation.

We will see this again in bitcoin and altcoins, no one will be safe I am VERY confident in that.

Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise, it is inevitable.

Antifragile

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Every market needs an ebb and flow. Every market needs extreme sentiment swings, from euphoria, to the absolute bloody capitulation.

We will see this again in bitcoin and altcoins, no one will be safe I am VERY confident in that.

Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise, it is inevitable.
True words.
p4_2.jpg

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Cardano is doing some cool stuff!

Bones81

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 29, 2019
Have been 75% ETH / 25% BTC the past few weeks, which has been insanely good to me. My trailing stop on ETH got hit today, so I'm out for the moment. Will see take a step back to see if there are still some legs on this ETH run or if it's going to pull back and consolidate for awhile.

BTC has been chopping sideways for awhile now; I'm interested to see if people start rolling their ETH and alt coin profits back into it.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Guys just a heads up - the summer deal is gone end of this month. And since I always get asked...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom