I don't know much about guns, but all you trained police officers better be careful with them.
I don't know much about riding bucking broncos, but you rodeo stars better be careful on them.
I don't know much about starting a business, but you business owners better be careful you don't lose it all.
I don't know much about owning a home, but you guys better be careful your house doesn't get set on fire.
I don't know much about smoking weed, but it will literally kill you so be careful.
I don't know much about driving, but be careful you don't die in a car accident
I don't know much about fighting fires, but you should be careful if you're a firefighter running into a burning building.
I don't know much about construction, but you should be careful that your foundation is installed properly
Over 8000 bitcoins was purchased by greyscale again today.
Bitcoin supply crisis incoming.
Yep.
Also want to add in, in case some people mis-understand Greyscale; they essentially run a Bitcoin fund and keep/trade/invest the actual Bitcoin asset in their own storage.
So when they go out and buy this much Bitcoin; it's not because Greyscale wants to do it (or some wild son on a gambling spree like Softbank). It's because they are having a rush of investors coming to them and throwing them money to buy Bitcoin on their behalf.
So the demand is actually true market demand for the actual asset.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


