The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

A

Anon101637

This is a good guy to follow, not your typical influencer hyping up BTC. IMO based on what has been happing in crypto there is tons of fear blood on the streets thats when you take calculated risks on so called "stable coins" DCA in based on experts bottoms. Have a number in mind, dont be overoptimistic dont be a fool and think like many die hard HODLers saying BTC will hit $1 million per coin. Id say just go in with the mindset that you will double your money and get out.

This is how I see BTC I am using my ATH as my comp, I am not hoping on $100k or $500k BTC like they are saying, so lets say you buy right now at $20k, yes BTC will go down more if it breaks just know it will run up to its previous ATH which was $69k thats 3x your money and again do not hold to the "moon" and make sure the money you invest is money you can afford loosing dont be stupid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpQFFn948gw

Hum did you reply to me just asking because I feel like you were talking to me ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Never thought I would see bitcoin below 20k again.

Eth in triple digits either.

Good opportunity.
Maybe even 2 digit for ETH ahead.

If it happens it will only exist for a few minutes right after a flash crash.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Maybe even 2 digit for ETH ahead.

If it happens it will only exist for a few minutes right after a flash crash.
That will be hard to time! ;)

Black_Mamba_427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 6, 2022
Like someone else ITT said. I didn't get into btc for stability.

You can't expect to get XXX-XXXX % returns without expecting a few big drops along the way.

And as warren buffet says, be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

Great time to buy atm, at least DCA down. I'm sure it will probably continue to drop over the next few months too. I'm not saying btc will go to $500K-1M, but even if it goes back to ATH (which seems likely unless btc is officially "dead") then its still a 3.5x return at this stage.

I wouldn't be suprised if we see $10-15K btc though tbh.

Attachments

• returns.png
    returns.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 8

MagicIsland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 14, 2019
Avalanche vs. Solana

What do you think guys - which ecosystem is better and why?

I researched a lot of information about both projects and each of them has many individual advantages, so it's hard to say which project is better. I'd like to know your thoughts.

Solana has had serious problems with the operation of the network in the past. The AVAX network has never gone down.
So far Solana has much larger capitalization than Avalanche, but everything may change.

And one more point - when ETH 2.0 will come out, what will happen with AVAX and SOL? Their capitalization and demand will drop as people will be using an updated ETH? What's your opinion?

I know no one knows. I know that I know nothing. And of course no one knows the future.
But it's worth discussing and getting to know different points of view on different things.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
ETH2.0 imo will not make transactions significant cheaper. I think, the alternatives will keep their right.
Further: what makes you sure, they won’t overtake ETH?

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
Avalanche vs. Solana

I researched a lot of information about both projects and each of them has many individual advantages, so it's hard to say which project is better. I'd like to know your thoughts.

Solana has had serious problems with the operation of the network in the past. The AVAX network has never gone down.
So far Solana has much larger capitalization than Avalanche, but everything may change.

And one more point - when ETH 2.0 will come out, what will happen with AVAX and SOL? Their capitalization and demand will drop as people will be using an updated ETH? What's your opinion?

I know no one knows. I know that I know nothing. And of course no one knows the future.
But it's worth discussing and getting to know different points of view on different things.
Just use a centralized database, like SQL, instead of SOL.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Just wanted to chime in here and give my thoughts:

Crypto right now, irregardless of how BTC follows US equities, is facing much bigger issues than rising interest rates and restrictive monetary policy.

You have MASSIVE funds like 3AC that are literally insolvent. The delta negative volume is insane for spot BTC right now which means there are very aggressive sellers. These selling pressures will not cool off anytime soon as literally the biggest "whales" are doing everything they can just to pay off debt. Then you add in the massive alleged fraud committed by these funds and firms, and it's just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Just be cautious and do NOT FOMO. The problem with these times is that you don't know when the bottom could be. You think $20k is the bottom, then you see a 40% weekly red candle and you can't believe your eyes.

The people giving out "HODL" advice or "buy the dip" advice are usually people like Saylor (his situation is even questionable right now) that have billions in funds, debt, to "HODL" for many many years. The average retail doesn't have savings for the next 3 months and they're being sold this ridiculous lie of "buying the dip" or "HODL". It really depends on your timeframe and your needs but don't get suckered with FOMO.

EDIT: Just to add, miners are now steering away from their "HODL" mentality as rising electricity costs make it unprofitable to mine BTC.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Rug Pull Everyday Baby, Let's Goo!! Just kidding. I love it when you see people invest into crypto, but yet the founder or company owners rug pull their own crypto currency. Then you get people shaking their heads confused wondering where their money went and why their investments are not growing or have been stolen.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
All money off all exchanges and all lending platforms for crypto that offer a yield. Click withdraw ALL funds and send to a hot wallet at minimum, ideally a hardware wallet.

MagicIsland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 14, 2019
Just use a centralized database, like SQL, instead of SOL.
I meant about investing, not coding.
Just wanted to chime in here and give my thoughts:

Crypto right now, irregardless of how BTC follows US equities, is facing much bigger issues than rising interest rates and restrictive monetary policy.

You have MASSIVE funds like 3AC that are literally insolvent. The delta negative volume is insane for spot BTC right now which means there are very aggressive sellers. These selling pressures will not cool off anytime soon as literally the biggest "whales" are doing everything they can just to pay off debt. Then you add in the massive alleged fraud committed by these funds and firms, and it's just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Just be cautious and do NOT FOMO. The problem with these times is that you don't know when the bottom could be. You think $20k is the bottom, then you see a 40% weekly red candle and you can't believe your eyes.

The people giving out "HODL" advice or "buy the dip" advice are usually people like Saylor (his situation is even questionable right now) that have billions in funds, debt, to "HODL" for many many years. The average retail doesn't have savings for the next 3 months and they're being sold this ridiculous lie of "buying the dip" or "HODL". It really depends on your timeframe and your needs but don't get suckered with FOMO.

EDIT: Just to add, miners are now steering away from their "HODL" mentality as rising electricity costs make it unprofitable to mine BTC.

This is a very interesting reflection. For me, there is one main reason (among many others) that we can see a real bearish market - there is a lack of liquidity in the markets.
You said mainly about the whales, but it is also worth mentioning street investors, who simply lack money.
These are not the times when the US government gave away a lot of social money, and people immediately invested this money in crypto.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Rug Pull Everyday Baby, Let's Goo!! Just kidding. I love it when you see people invest into crypto, but yet the founder or company owners rug pull their own crypto currency. Then you get people shaking their heads confused wondering where their money went and why their investments are not growing or have been stolen.
I agree with you 100% but keep in mind they will regulate BTC here soon. For now yes tons of rug pulls and very very volatile.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
I meant about investing, not coding.

This is a very interesting reflection. For me, there is one main reason (among many others) that we can see a real bearish market - there is a lack of liquidity in the markets.
You said mainly about the whales, but it is also worth mentioning street investors, who simply lack money.
These are not the times when the US government gave away a lot of social money, and people immediately invested this money in crypto.
Well, investing goes hand-in-hand with fundamentals, so I would stay well clear of SOL. To be fair, crypto relies mainly on hype, so you'll probably make more with SOL for a while. However, it can also blow up at any moment.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Secure.
Decentralized.

The main "benefits" of crypto seem to be proving false, at least in some implementation. It isn't a good look for it and speaks to some broader issues.

It has been known that these are centralized entities.

A protocol being decentralized doesn't mean that the exchanges or lending platforms involved or selling them are that.

Every exchange (most exchanges) are centralized.

Bitcoin is decentralized.

Ethereum is decentralized, however has some centralized risks and is higher on the risk curve than BTC.

Bitcoin is the only true decentralized crypto today.

I see it as growing pains, the implementation isnt all there across the space like you said.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
It has been known that these are centralized entities.

A protocol being decentralized doesn't mean that the exchanges or lending platforms involved or selling them are that.

Every exchange (most exchanges) are centralized.

Bitcoin is decentralized.

Ethereum is decentralized, however has some centralized risks and is higher on the risk curve than BTC.

Bitcoin is the only true decentralized crypto today.

I see it as growing pains, the implementation isnt all there across the space like you said.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4B1GsFTNE

Speculatooor

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jul 11, 2019
Netherlands

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Avalanche vs. Solana

But it's worth discussing and getting to know different points of view on different thing
solana has had its network go down more than once in the past. If your looking past that both Solana and Avalanche are good projects and I personally hold both

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.