• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Discussion in 'Investing and Trading' started by James Fend, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Yoda

Yoda Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10
    This is wildly irrational right now. I'm going to double down on ETH while it's low.

I have a feeling there is going to be a snowball running down the mountain here soon.

Kingmaker likes this.
  2. TKDTyler

TKDTyler Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,470
    Short term bad - Long term good. Some people are about to get toasted

3. tristano

tristano New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $107
    Everybody is waiting (hoping?) for a low in Bitcoin, but it seems it doesn't happen....

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $239,732
    Admin Post
    > $17K, already halfway to $18K. :wideyed:

5. TKDTyler

TKDTyler Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,470
    BTC Shot up from 16k to 19.6k back to 15.8k in under 10 minutes this morning

nitrousflame likes this.
  6. SinisterLex

SinisterLex The moments that define you have already happened. Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Here you have to know who's inside to get in.
    Rep Bank:
    $79,030
  7. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $48,416
    I'm up like $700 in a few days... and only that low because I diversified with ETH.

Folks in this game with serious money at play must be bouncing off the walls.

8. CSRICH

CSRICH New Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Same here....2/3 days to process. BTC up 20% in the past 24 hours so no idea what to expect by the time it arrives!
    I'll do my best to forget about it and check again in a year.....:rofl:

Kingmaker and SinisterLex like this.
  9. Strive101

Strive101 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $32
    I invested little money in BTC a few months ago. I would love to sell and buy again after the dip. But I guess I would have to reinvest all my profits to reach the same amount of Satoshis again.

On another note: Somebody netted a neat 200 Millionen today. Bitcoin Address 366k4bqibNrbUyby4xtkDT1demdcHS8fVA

Yoda likes this.
  10. biggeemac

biggeemac Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,938
    My little .0098 BTC that I left for dead a few years ago is worth around $170. Every time I log into my coinbase account and look at my transaction history, a little part of me weeps.

11. Ungodly

Ungodly Relentless Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,788
    Had GDAX not gone down my buy orders for BTC would've gotten hit (dug into the $14k range on other exchanges), but still got a piece of the action around $15.5k, $16k, and $16.5k. Still a damn good day but the next few will really be interesting to watch given we are getting closer and closer to Monday. I'm on the fence to liquidate and hedge my risk and just see how it plays out, or to keep a hefty amount in BTC and roll the dice.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Kingmaker likes this.
  12. B. Cole

B. Cole Kyle's money Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $578
    So Bitcoin’s a freak, we got that. But I gotta get out of Coinbase and in the alt game. 1334 total alts on
    All Cryptocurrencies | CoinMarketCap right now. That’s just unfathomable for me at the moment, and some of those dirt cheap altcoins are blasting much higher percentages than BC.

How do you Kraken guys like the platform? Right now it’s a crap shoot on any of them crashing because of this madness, horror stories everywhere. Who loves their platform, and who’s actually pulling money out easily?

All for naught if the pretty number on the screen crash-n-burns while you’re trying to turn it into fiat.

13. NickC

NickC Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $159
    Are you just investing in random alts? Do you have any you recommend? Curious to see what alts people are buying into and why

14. B. Cole

B. Cole Kyle's money Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $578
    Not looking to be random, but do want to place hold some of the mainstream ones while I study and learn more about the dynamics of individual alts. Right now, diversity with small investments seems smart to me for the long haul, I’m sure we’ll see alts come and go, and over the next few years hopefully be in a good spot early for a few that start to move.

The IOTA shift intrigued me hard, reminder that only a few dollars of upward shift from something that was pennies a few days ago exponentially decreases returns for those who weren’t in. Trying to watch percentages and patterns more than dollar amounts, and learn all I can about what makes them tick. I feel good about IOTA, Dash, Ripple and a few others, there are alts that gave 300 percent increases today, for reasons I don’t yet understand. I’m just a sponge at this point.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    lonewolf28 and GoodShakers like this.
  15. NickC

NickC Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $159
    Yeah seems like some of these alts can be promising I'm also gonna do some homework and see whats worth taking a little risk on

16. biggeemac

biggeemac Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,938
    You have to be very careful with alts. Most are a pump and dump.....meaning somebody who holds a lot of a particular coin puts in a huge buy order, creating the illusion that there is a big demand for the coin. Then people flood into the coin driving the price up. Once its reached a certain point, the guy or guys holding the big pot o coins SELLS. There are teams of folks that organize pump and dump runs and gut the new fish, without remorse.

I would imaging that the flood of new money coming into crypto must seem like christmas to these guys.

cmor16 likes this.
  17. paulmp

paulmp Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $632
    *sigh*
    I have a dead hard drive here that is now worth over $4.6M if I could ever recover the bitcoin wallet from it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Meerten, Cavallie and Longinus like this.
  18. powderhound100

powderhound100 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $44
    I am bullish on ripple, however, due to other coins growing more, it is now only about 5% of my portfolio (been involved in crypto since June.) May put a little bit more into it though.

19. c4n

c4n Full throttle Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $798
    Send it to me and I will share 50% of anything I can restore with you ;)

On a serious note, you do know there are companies that restore data from dead drives, don't you? At $4.6M it should be a no brainer to invest a few thousand in data restoration.

Jake, TheCj, MidwestLandlord and 4 others like this.
  20. tristano

tristano New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $107
    I recovered some data (80%) from a hard drive few years ago. The main technical rule was, simpler the file simpler the recover. So the wallet shouldn't be so difficult. Try, it could cost hundreds or few thousand as c4n mentioned.

21. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $48,416
    Dude, I literally restored 7000 photos and 400 videos from my friend's "dead" hard drive literally last week.

I just restored 100 videos from an old video recorder yesterday.

Now, with $4m on the table I would not recommend you do this yourself but 100% absolutely hire someone to do this for you. And don't mess with the hard drive in the mean time - the more you "do" to it, the less likely the restore will be.

22. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $239,732
    Admin Post
    Not sure if you're being serious here.

It's like knowing there's buried treasure underneath a big 3 ton boulder and then saying, "But I don't own a crane! Oh well!"

Meerten, Jake, Kingmaker and 7 others like this.
  23. levijean

levijean Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,465
    I dont know how you would keep somebody honest if you turned over the hard drive. It would be so easy to steal the wallet if recoverable.

Midas and SquatchMan like this.
  24. JAJT

Rep Bank:
    $48,416
    You'd very certainly want to ask the recovery company if they've ever handled financially sensitive / valuable information before, how often, and what safeguards are in place to prevent data theft.

If the answer is "you can trust us because our techs aren't thieves" or "we pay our workers well enough not to steal", I'd find someplace else.

You want to hear about how they force honesty of their employees through accountability systems.

25. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $142,970
    Nice rally this morning on ETH and LTC.

Kingmaker, CSRICH and SinisterLex like this.