What's new

Biggest publisher on Twitter, great success, looking to expand

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fybpm

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 200%
Hi everyone, my name is Branden and I'm 30 years old from California.

I started out in sales and bounced back & fourth between sales and marketing since I was 18, so essentially I have 12 years dealing with people, understanding emotion and buying habits, and all that comes with those industries.

Right now I own ~25 Twitter accounts with ~20,000,000 followers combined across my accounts. I didn't use any software to create, I didn't follow people back, I didn't buy followers. My network was built up organically using strong content that resonates at a high rate.

Here's the money stuff:

  • Right now I'm monetizing by in-stream ads with ad platforms and also direct sales advertising; across the accounts I own and monetize I'm doing $40-75k a month on average
  • I'm promoting other people's Twitter accounts with my own to help them grow their network, this also generates several thousand per month

For each of my niche pages I'm almost done building websites, some are already done:

A few of my other pages will also have pages done soon with super-targeted audiences:

http://www.twitter.com/FLTNESS
http://www.twitter.com/WeedHumor
and so fourth.

I use lots of niche diverse content to target a certain audience, this way when I move to mailing lists and websites my audience is laser targeted and I don't have any issues with engagement.

To get a better idea of what I do, here's an article I was featured in for TheNextWeb: Meet The Man Who Makes Six Figures a Quarter Just From Using Twitter
And here's an interview I just did with Alan Colmes on Fox Radio: VIDEO: Maximize Your Social Networking « Alan Colmes Radio Show

I'm looking to network with people who have big aspirations to do great things with the Internet AND are currently fulfilling them. I am super busy unfortunately and time is my greatest enemy these days, but I have committed to take the time to network with people who are doing great things in other spaces.

I'm making a significant income and it's been steady, and consistently growing... but it's not nearly enough. I want to expand my network outside of Twitter and build something with my network that I can OWN even if Twitter disappears. I'm completely aware that Twitter could be the next Myspace in a few months (not likely) or a few years at most (more likely) so I want to use my followership to build great things with websites that I own completely and maintain control of.

I've been browsing these forums off and on for a few months but never posted, I'd like to be more active in posting and interacting with like-minded people.

Thanks for reading!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Csepfip!

Ximduni ecuesf! Hsiev kuc atoph epf apfistvepfoph vji quxis ug Vxovvis. O'mm vjopl zua xomm ci e hsiev effovoup vu vji dsix esuapf jisi. Vjeplt gus dunoph uav ug masl nufi!

Tai
 
Ximduni, jeph esuapf epf opvisedv epf zua xomm ci ecmi vu iyvsedv e muv nusi vjep katv masloph. O en tasi zua jewi e muv ug efwodi vu qsuwofi et ximm.
 
Fu zua jewi ifadevoup simevif edduapvt?

O uxp vji jepfmi @dmettsuun cav jewi puv tvesvif atoph ov ziv. O duamf ati ov gus qesufz & tdjuum simevif kulit us O duamf emtu ushepodemmz caomf ov aq gus qiuqmi tiiloph vu gasvjis vjios ifadevoup. Vji mevvis ug vji vxu xuamf ci e xez tnemmis eafoipdi epf jesfis vu hiv vu e meshi pancis, cav ov't ectumavimz quttocmi.
 
Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas iyqisoipdi epf optohjv. O jewi e pix Vxovvis edduapv gus e pixt tovi O katv meapdjif epf O en qodloph aq gummuxist xovjuav iwip vxiivoph nadj, epf Vxovvis ot puv nz gusvi, Gedicuul emxezt xet. O giim moli og O katv gudat up Vxovvis O dep hsux nz tovi vseggod ushepodemmz, qsivvz raodlmz. O jewi cuahjv e muv ug qsunuvif vxiivt epf vuqodt gus uvjis qsukidvt, cav O xepv vu miesp ecuav puv gummuxoph cav caomfoph ushepod.
 
Epf jux fof zua hiv tu nepz gummuxist? Epz voqt zua dep howi at?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom