The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best way to talk to girls

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

masaldana2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 17, 2013
Dallas, Tx
The best way to get any woman of your choice is treating her like $hit and never paying her attention. You only give her a small amount of attention when she does something that benefit you.

It's the modern truth when it comes to most women these days.

Treating her like $hit = the same way you would treat a 600 pound woman who had a crush on you

a woman receives tons of compliments and get hit on daily by men. She will never date these guys they are average. The guy who doesn't even look her way is who she wants.

read the forum rules

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I think this can come down to what what kind of women are you trying to talk too? There are introverted types of women and extroverted women. And of course I can tell you from talking to different types of men and women I can tell you their all kinds of personalities, characteristic traits, and hang ups. Even as being in the Fastlane we can point out different mindsets about social class and money.

I have to agree with Jason R up there in the thread. How many women have you spoken with? How many cultures? Locations?

I know some men & women who limit themselves to a ten mile radius. Local only! Some people score well on the internet, and others do better offline. Also depends on whether you're an introvert or extrovert. I can say some types of extroverts come on to strong and dominant. Introvert women may just not know what to say to you and take longer to know who you are and what you're about.

Take me for an example. lol Men in the past would get irritated with me because if they were extroverts I didn't want to jump into a relationship. Why? I want to know their bad habits, their background history of family dysfunction, and whether they're suitable for me. What made them tick and what was their motivation and intentions with me.

Every women is different and looking for something different. I'm an intellectual, philosopher, spiritual, and a geek for learning everything and anything. There are other woman who are interested in sports, sun tans, make up, partying, selfie's, and being a model. There are woman who are artists, gamers, musicians, and loads of other stuff.

Yes, you do need to know what they're about, what they're interested in. It's not about asking questions all the times. It's observing them. I can tell a bunch about a guy just by hanging out with him. What he reads, what he listens too, what he does in his spare time just by watching. I know what he's interested in by what he talks about to other people, what he says to me, and that's just listening.

I can tell online instantly when I get message from someone: In 5-10 mins or less sex will be used in a conversation. This means: I'm looking for a naive woman to take advantage of. End of story, blocked.

I can tell from his profile posts, if he has pictures of woman holding a dog, she looks sweet in a garden having tea. He wants a naive woman he can control, manipulate, and rule. Besides by other posts that point in the same direction. It's pretty typical to know just from someone's profile and social media what they're looking for, what they do for fun, and even what kind of habits they have. Hundred selfie's: Says I'm fixated on myself and what other people think of me. I need attention. Drinking alcohol a lot at parties multiple times. Well you know they like having a good time and may not take life to serious. A businessmen: Well they are usually selling you something. Clean cut, but not always. Usually clothes aren't wrinkled, ties, suits, and this nice fake smile. lol

Women are the same way on their profiles. They show boobs, cleavage, and more if they are the type looking for that, and athletic woman are usually dressed that way in photo's, books, movies, quotes, pretty much since the internet was invented you can find out anything you want too. They give it away freely.

You can start any conversation with them based on what you have learned about them. Not so much about do you like this, but what is your opinion or what is your take on this topic or event. Discussions are more interesting when you have some direction to take and know the person may have a lot of interest in the subject. Don't be a stalker though. lol

G

Guest3722A

I'm a little rusty at this myself because of some things that have held me back recently, but this still works with teaching how to develop some communication chops, getting some dates and really whatever you're after thereafter.

My suggestion is to use a free dating site like plenty of fish. Millions of people use sites like this so don't let anyone talk you out of it and there are plenty of attractive women with great personalities/lifestyles etc.

From here, create a generic introductory opening message that looks personalized but is something you can send to hundreds.

Next, blast this message out to everyone you are attracted to. If you can cut n paste it out to 20 to 50 a day for a week or two strait, that would be ideal.

Then, expect to get a conversion rate of messages sent back. This will help you to shape you opening message.

From this point, just be yourself with your back n forth messaging and over time/testing, you will learn how to communicate effectively. Don't worry about being awkward or losing the 'one' you really have your eye on because at this point you're weak and really just refining your skills. These people don't know you so who really cares anyway.

After a while I guarantee you'll improve your communications greatly and you will put yourself in a position to be in better control with more confidence.

On a side note, as a former truck driver I've used this exact technique to meet beautiful ladies all across the country. If I wanted to, I could have dates set up in pretty much any city I visited. Easy

Good luck

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
The best way to get any woman of your choice is treating her like $hit and never paying her attention. You only give her a small amount of attention when she does something that benefit you.

Treating her like $hit = the same way you would treat a 600 pound woman who had a crush on you

a woman receives tons of compliments and get hit on daily by men. She will never date these guys they are average. The guy who doesn't even look her way is who she wants.
did you hear this from some dating guru? I heard something similar... its complete crap.

I can hit on a girl and if i like her we'll keep the conversation going, I don't need to not look her way when I'm interested in her, cause I want her to know i am very interested in her. LOL then it just comes down to why she should be interested in me, mutual interest = relationship. same way in business

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
did you hear this from some dating guru? I heard something similar... its complete crap.

I can hit on a girl and if i like her we'll keep the conversation going, I don't need to not look her way when I'm interested in her, cause I want her to know i am very interested in her. LOL then it just comes down to why she should be interested in me, mutual interest = relationship. same way in business

What is a dating guru? People use those? It's called trial and error. Lol you sound young I bet your under 25.

What they show you in the movies and television is not what women want. A woman can tell you what she want but her actions will reflect something different. That's why guys stay in the friendzone because they believe a girl wants to be complimented all day and want conversation lol.

She can do that with her girlfriends why would she find that interesting in a man.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

This is the perfect example what and INFJ or INFP would reject in a flash second. lol We basically are a watch dog for men like this, because we don't like being messed with in the head. lmao! Bad Bad advice!

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hi everyone! I am wondering what is the best way to initiate a conversation with girls. Cuz I found out that usual "Hi! Where are you from/ What are you studying?" question don't really get them interested. They will just reply one or two words and that's all.

People say that you should focus on her if you want to keep the conversation going, eg. talk about things related to her instead of me. But I found out that if I keep asking her questions like "where are you from, what did you do today, what's your plan for tomorrow?", the conversation will be boring and she will lose interest, as it sounds like an "interview". Not to mention she will keep replying by using one or two words only. I will slowly become nervous if she doesn't reply enthusiastically even though I have taken interest in her.

Lastly, I don't get it. Some guys are way quieter than me, and they usually didn't initiate conservation with girls. If a quiet guys and me sit with other girls, I found that sometimes some girls tend to want to talk to them than me. This really puzzled my mind, how can a guys who put in the effort in taking interest to know the girls get a cold response from them, while they tend to talk to some quiet guys?

By the way, the "girls" here refers to girls in general. I have talked to a lot of girls, and have noticed this kind of pattern is consistent anywhere.

I used to think of everything to say when talking to a girl, always stuck in my head, shy, introverted.
Now, I have approached many, many, many girls and I can tell you what have helped me to becoming an attractive guy. It's not about the latest gimmick or line to say, it's about becoming an high status male that doesn't put pussy like the biggest thing ever.

Your problems about the girls not answering you like you want and other quiet guys get the girl and not you is because you put to much value on actually getting the girl. You said it yourself, you become nervous if the girl is not answering you.

You should be the F*cking prize. The girl should be lucky to talk to you. You are choosing which girl you want and then you go up to her and give her the chance to experience you.

And yes, it's very F*cking hard to have this mindset in the beginning when you get very "in your head" as soon as you talk to a girl. But you need to go out and practise talking to girls and talk about what YOU want, what YOU think is funny, what YOU want to talk about.

Why are high status males so attractive to females?

Because they are very secure in themselves, and they see themselves as the prize and not the girls and the prize. They talk about what the F*ck they want to talk about and couldn't give two shit if the girl like the conversation or not. She is just there to amuse him.

They take what they want in life. And if they don't get the super-hot girl they talk to, they move on and talk to some other cutie they see.

And as long as you work on yourself (self-improvement) and try to live a life YOU want, then you will only get more attractive as the years go! That is so funny about all this. Guys are so insecure about not getting that super-hot girl. But if they only knew that they could work on themselves and become an attractive guy, they could have 20 of those super-hot girls easily.

An great example (yes he's an tv character, but the non-F*ck attitude he has, that is VERY attractive to girls)

After countless attempts of talking to girls, I became better and better. And you know what? When you talk and act in the way YOU want to, you will start to notice girls becoming instantly attracted to you.

So instead of focusing on the best way to talk to girls. Focus on becoming an attractive guy. And when you are that attractive guy, you will have no problem with all this other small stuff.

So what should you do now? Here is what I did and it helped me BIGTIME:

1. Lift weights. Yes, you will grow confidence from it and also becoming lean and trimmed.
2. Eat clean and healthy. You will have an better, more clear mind and a healthy body.
3. Go out and approach girls. Solo or with a wingman. Just go out and talk to people. Approach any girl you see and just become more social.

This shit takes time (I still practise and go out) and it will be something you will have to practise again and again. But the rewards are also very good!

Hope this helps!

I also recommend reading this articles by a guy who gets it (No it's not me, just a blog I follow)

http://realchristianmcqueen.com/2014/08/21/7-signs-youre-a-nice-guy-who-isnt-getting-laid/

http://realchristianmcqueen.com/2015/02/17/10-habits-every-man-should-stop-doing/

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
lol I been banged by women who said they would reject men like me. Women like how men make them feel(that's the secret to women don't ever let them tell you otherwise). Like I said men a woman can say one thing but if she ever has said this in her life "Where are all the gentlemen". That's a woman who loves the thrill of being with jerks.

You don't have to say a single word to a woman but if you can make her feel the rush of being around you, the thrill you will never have a problem with the women period. Never let a woman tell you otherwise.

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
What is a dating guru? People use those? It's called trial and error. Lol you sound young I bet your under 25.

What they show you in the movies and television is not what women want. A woman can tell you what she want but her actions will reflect something different. That's why guys stay in the friendzone because they believe a girl wants to be complimented all day and want conversation lol.

She can do that with her girlfriends why would she find that interesting in a man.
I'm 23, and you are hopelessly confused. Everything you're saying comes from a frame of mind that is insecure. You think women won't like you unless you act like you don't like them. Once you have more experience with women and people in general, you'll understand that being real with yourself and others yields better results.

I don't have issues with women, and don't need to ignore them. When I was younger, I was a bit more shy so I thought I had to be someone I wasn't. Nowadays - I'm just me, plain to see, clear as day, me. She doesn't like me? Great, who cares. She likes me? I like her? Awesome, maybe we can hang out together.

Wherever you came across the ignoring women stuff from is just a bunch of bullshit. Guys stay in a friend zone because they don't try to move forward with the girl. The only problem there is that voice in your head that tells you she might reject you - after you create a successful business I guarantee you that will no longer be a challenge. Lol

Either she likes you or she doesn't. Nothing else matters. You can curse at her, talk sweetly to her, do whatever you want - some girls like it, some girls won't. You can compliment her or you can not, it doesn't really matter. You're just over analyzing the simplicity of human interactions. Correlation in one conversation doesn't mean it will be causation in another. Man, just frickin tell her you like her. Simplest way to talk to girls

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
23 I rest my case. A know it all baby. I been there at 23 you still need time to grow. Once you take the red pill you will come back to this day when you thought you knew everything

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
23 I rest my case. A know it all baby. I been there at 23 you still need time to grow. Once you take the red pill you will come back to this day when you thought you knew everything
I think you're the "know it all baby", get out of your head and wake up to reality

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
That's the point I been unplugged out the matrix. You still in but cudos Jason carry on with swallowing the blue pill.

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
That's the point I been unplugged out the matrix. You still in but cudos Jason carry on with swallowing the blue pill.
What matrix are you talking about? Are you delusional? People like each other for different things, a girl can like you for your personality, for you being nice, for you being strong, there's a lot of different reasons. Every single person is different. There are generalities, of course nobody wants to talk to someone who's nagging them. But generally every person has different interests.

Your whole argument is that you need to pretend you're not interested in the girl in order for them to be interested. It's delusional. I don't know how to help you wake up, so I've got nothing else to say. Good luck with your ignoring women for them to like you. Just remember what happens in your head isn't always what's happening in the other person's head. She might be thinking you're a cool dude cause you're handsome, so she's interested. Meanwhile you're thinking how can I ignore her more to keep her interested. Lmao

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
The only dating book for men I found which doesn't try to mold you in a weirdo is Mark Manson's Models.

There's also Cory Wayne's book, How To Be A 3% Man and another recently published by Andrew Ferebee, a cool guy who I found out about via this forum...

The Dating Playbook For Men

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0110VWIS4/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20 - Kindle

http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Deve...he-Woman-Of-Your-Dreams-Audiobook/B012BCQISC/ - Audible

The Charsima Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane

That looks like a quality book so I'll be reading it. Thank you for the recommendation. :tiphat:

Finance_Machine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 13, 2015
Texas
I agree it is the wrong forum. But given that this thread has not been deleted by the mods, here is my opinion: Fatal Jay is the only one on this thread that knows what he is talking about. Albeit he is at risk of banning or whatever because his opinions are not PC, the man is giving all men reading this a little glimpse of how the world works with women whether you agree or not. (and Kudos to you for being so bold an an entrepreneurial forum that would rather say that you should bring flowers and rub her feet).

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada

Another one who left his moms basement and Star Wars figurines today ... Ohh well.

Finance_Machine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 13, 2015
Texas
I will put it a little more lightly: You have to have game. Money and looks are excellent reinforcements, but not a replacement for game. Women are pros at game, and they love a man that understands it and is willing to play it.

There is no "protect your investment" strategy with women. You need to constantly make them intrigued about you...and that my friends, requires stepping up your game.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/about

Rule # 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Finance_Machine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 13, 2015
Texas
I'm out.

I have too much to offer this forum and believe this forum has too much to
offer me to get caught up in this.

I stick by my opinions and would like to gracefully bow out.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas

Hmmm.

Women, is this a guy you would want to pursue? A guy who treats you this way?

I see this response a lot when a guy is such a weenie (in general) - and then he tries to become a babe magnet. So he ends up treating women like shit. Sure he gets laid a few times

But, ultimately, he's still a weenie. Unconfident.

Seriously, go pick up Models. It deals with all of these issues.

Fatal Jay, you need some serious introspection, man.

Do you think a woman who wants to be treated like shit (consciously or subconsciously) would make a good partner?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I knew it was a mistake to let this thread ride into the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!