The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Best Tools] Marketing SaaS…

Idea threads

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey everyone,

Please give your recommendations for Free / paid Digital Marketing Tools people can use. Mine is Supermetrics for mid-size to larger companies.

Hopefully this benefits us all.
- Conor

@Andy Black
What is the context here? Can you give more details on how and why you use it?

Conor Foley

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Nov 5, 2022
Dublin, Ireland
What is the context here? Can you give more details on how and why you use it?
From what I’ve seen too many companies have poor reporting and attribution setups for digital marketing and social media marketing.

Supermetrcis would be my tool of choice for fast growing startups

Do you have one to share with others?

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
From what I’ve seen too many companies have poor reporting and attribution setups for digital marketing and social media marketing.

Supermetrcis would be my tool of choice for fast growing startups
So you use Supermetrics for customer attribution and social media marketing? What tools does it provide for those?

Do you have one to share with others?
Depends on the marketing, the goals, the services/product. Also depends on if you are doing inbound or outbound marketing or a combo of the two.
Google analytics + Google search console are a must for digital marketing.
Facebook Pixel for eCommerce combined with the former.
If you are combining SEO with your marketing efforts good tools are ahrefs and ScreamingFrog.
If you are doing influencer marketing you may want to look into tools for that, although none come to mind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.