The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking feedback on my new Marketing Attribution SaaS for Small Businesses

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Feb 3, 2022
Hi just wanted to follow up on my previous post. I'm developing a marketing attribution SAAS focusing on small businesses (such as, other SAAS companies, and businesses that market their product/services digitally). Businesses may face issues when identifying which marketing channels are most effective and how to optimize their marketing efforts, this is where my SAAS comes in. My SAAS will provide businesses with the conversion paths from their users which will allow businesses to scale even more and where to focus on their marketing efforts for optimal results.

If you are currently using a marketing attribution company for your business; what are the limitations that you face as a user of the service? Is there anything that frustrates you about the service? Do you wish there was something added to the service? What would you be willing to pay for such a service?

I expect to launch by March 1st.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.