The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Series, Documentaries, Movies to Watch On Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Hulu

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012
Best Series, Documentaries, Movies to Watch On Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+? What's the best must watch stuff?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I enjoyed Queen’s Gambit.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Best Series, Documentaries, Movies to Watch On Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+? What's the best must watch stuff?
The private life of plants by David Attenborough.

Last edited:

Train

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 11, 2021
I've been enjoying The Food That Built America.

It goes into the entrepreneurs behind brands like Hersheys, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, and other famous American food with pleasant visual stylings.

It's very intriguing seeing the situations that spurred multi-billion-dollar empires or markets. And the pitfalls and quick thinking that these entrepreneurs went through. Inspirational stuff seeing these people take on so much risk and uncertainty.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
The Founder, The Men Who Built America, Top Gun, Billions, The Social Network, Margin Call, The Big Short, The Imitation Game, Bar Rescue

Shreshtha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 2, 2021
India
Best Movie Ever , THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION , that is the best movie according to many people and me as well and is the best rated movie on imdb of all time , just don’t get it spoiled over Internet, believe me , just go and watch it and there is a 99.999999999999% chance that you won’t be disappointed

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012
You guys catch Saints of Newark on HBO Max and Squid Game on Netflix? If you did what do you think about them? 1/10*?

FNeu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Dec 2, 2021
Definitely check out Ozark on Netflix and Yellowstone on Peacock

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK

IPotato

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 26, 2021
I've been enjoying The Food That Built America.

It goes into the entrepreneurs behind brands like Hersheys, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, and other famous American food with pleasant visual stylings.

It's very intriguing seeing the situations that spurred multi-billion-dollar empires or markets. And the pitfalls and quick thinking that these entrepreneurs went through. Inspirational stuff seeing these people take on so much risk and uncertainty.
thank you for your sharing

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Since I've watched The Wire and The Soparanos, I've never found a show as good as them 2.

For business movie's you can watch The Founder, The Big Short, The Pursuit of Happiness

My favorite movies are Full Metal Jacket, Once Upon on a Time in America (the 4 hour version), Saving Private Ryan, Shawshank Redemption, The Place Beyond The Pines, Drive, Godfathers, Scarface.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How to Change Your Mind, gives a nice overview into psychedelics and how the "War on Drugs," like most government initiatives, is more about control and money.

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022
Before I answer just want to make sure. Have you already achieved your lifetime goals or are you just wasting your life away watching all these tv shows and documentaries? Understandable if your just asking for if you need to take a break once in a while.
Anyways,
Mr.Robot (Best TV show I've seen since)
Utopia (2nd Best tv show i've seen but last I checked they never finished the series. Still worth the watch)
Parasite (movie)
The Devil all the time (movie)
Russian Doll (show)
Uncut Gems (movie)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If anyone has an interest in filmmaking, particular animation, Love Death and Robots is a must watch. I'm absolutely amazed at how well the animations are done. I would love to tell a story myself in any of these animation formats. I think it might turn into my new passion.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
If anyone has an interest in filmmaking, particular animation, Love Death and Robots is a must watch. I'm absolutely amazed at how well the animations are done. I would love to tell a story myself in any of these animation formats. I think it might turn into my new passion.
What was your favorite animation?
I loved Zima Blue

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What was your favorite animation?

Hard to name any one in particular, I found all of them spectacular. I like the space ones, Aquila Rift was really spectacular.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm fascinated by the animations too.

Our kids watch animations on YouTube. They're mostly stories with static images with a bit of zoom and pan. The mouths do move wheb the characters speak. They get millions of views, and I swear they're written by AI for the sense they make.

I think your stories animated would be amazing.

Thanks for the heads up about Love, Death, and Robots. I like animations and science fiction.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for the heads up about Love, Death, and Robots. I like animations and science fiction.

Just a warning, most of material is extremely gory, but some thought provoking themes. Might not be kid-safe.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Rewatched Blood in Blood out the other day. There's a 6 hour version somewhere but it's the stuff of legend that nobody can find anymore. Great movie.

It led me to hear about a similar movie from the same era about East LA that I'm watching tonight: American Me.
According to Danny Trejo, the Mexican mafia were so offended by it that about 10 people were killed over it, and the director (who is also the star) is lucky to be alive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.