G
Guest24480
Guest
I've already decided that I'm going to finish college and get my business degree. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it and avoid debt.
My question, however, regards what route to take. I'm looking to pursue something that helps me with fastlane as much as possible, but also something I enjoy doing. It also has to be reasonable as well because my degree will be my fallback.
Finance seems over-saturated with people and I don't think it's down my alley.
Marketing seems like a good option because I could learn some valuable skills needed to market a future fastlane opportunity.
Information systems seems like it could also work out well because of the IT aspect (I also love working with computers and such).
And my final option is Business Administration with a concentration in pretty much any other discipline (including entrepreneurship, although I don't see how you can teach that in a classroom).
I'd love to hear what other people think of this, and I'm sure there are some others out there having a similar dilemma.
I understand that it is my decision in the end, but I want to hear it from someone else's perspective or from someone who has been there.
Thanks
My question, however, regards what route to take. I'm looking to pursue something that helps me with fastlane as much as possible, but also something I enjoy doing. It also has to be reasonable as well because my degree will be my fallback.
Finance seems over-saturated with people and I don't think it's down my alley.
Marketing seems like a good option because I could learn some valuable skills needed to market a future fastlane opportunity.
Information systems seems like it could also work out well because of the IT aspect (I also love working with computers and such).
And my final option is Business Administration with a concentration in pretty much any other discipline (including entrepreneurship, although I don't see how you can teach that in a classroom).
I'd love to hear what other people think of this, and I'm sure there are some others out there having a similar dilemma.
I understand that it is my decision in the end, but I want to hear it from someone else's perspective or from someone who has been there.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
