The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best networking events in the country for programming professionals?

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
Hello everyone

I live in New England and have a fast lane idea to help the masses(Small businesses) and the average consumer. By simplifying an overlooked industry I know this idea can help customers and businesses alike. This of course would be an app I am looking to create. I am ok with programming however am looking to partner with individuals that share a passion for helping individuals high quality services in this industry. The system is outlined I just have to create the actually application. I am looking to partner with a highly motivated programmer/IT person. Any recommendations on networking events that you guys have attended that would have entrepreneurial minded individuals with these skills. Im willing to travel anywhere in the country. Any help would be much appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.