The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best books for e-commerce/ online stores

For any book discussion

DanielWarren

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 17, 2023
Hey everyone,
I am just about to purchase some books on e-commerce and how to scale an online business and thought I would post to see if anyone has any recommendations? Thank you in advanced.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
E-commerce Evolved by Tanner Larson.

E-commerce Engine.

Product Entrepreneur by Chris Clearman, owner of Matador Outdoor Equipment.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I've heard "12 Months to $1 Million" By Ryan Moran is great, especially if you want to do it via FBA.
I think Ryan’s stuff is good too, he sold Sheer Strength so many years ago for $15 million with his Friend Matt Clark who owns Amazing.com. Matt is running a Shopify Store with a partner and I think their selling coffee? I forgot the name of the store, but it was really cool to see. They made it on Forbes top fastest growing company. It was some pretty good stuff to see people using Shopify and other platforms than what people normally teach by using Amazon. Nothing wrong with that, but I think he’s a good person to learn from as well probably.

He has a group called the one percent that he charges $3,500 dollars. A year, but use to be $300 a month. Now imagine if you had 300 or 500 people in that group at that price point wowza. Ryan has some case studies of helping people create e-commerce businesses so he’s solid.

I even found someone who had MJ’s poster he sells. A woman had it and she was selling baby products, pretty cool.

But I’m in favor for Chris Clearmans book, Product Entrepreneur, and E-commerce Engine.

DanielWarren

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 17, 2023
I think Ryan’s stuff is good too, he sold Sheer Strength so many years ago for $15 million with his Friend Matt Clark who owns Amazing.com. Matt is running a Shopify Store with a partner and I think their selling coffee? I forgot the name of the store, but it was really cool to see. They made it on Forbes top fastest growing company. It was some pretty good stuff to see people using Shopify and other platforms than what people normally teach by using Amazon. Nothing wrong with that, but I think he’s a good person to learn from as well probably.

He has a group called the one percent that he charges $3,500 dollars. A year, but use to be $300 a month. Now imagine if you had 300 or 500 people in that group at that price point wowza. Ryan has some case studies of helping people create e-commerce businesses so he’s solid.

I even found someone who had MJ’s poster he sells. A woman had it and she was selling baby products, pretty cool.

But I’m in favor for Chris Clearmans book, Product Entrepreneur, and E-commerce Engine.
Thank you for your help!

Julio Cesar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 2, 2022
Venezuela
E-commerce Evolved by Tanner Larson.

E-commerce Engine.

Product Entrepreneur by Chris Clearman, owner of Matador Outdoor Equipment.
Sorry, could you send me pdf of all these books to download? I can not pay them and did not find them on z library

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry, could you send me pdf of all these books to download? I can not pay them and did not find them on z library
I cannot and will not. I would place this forum at risk of improper use and stealing intellectual property of the Author's who wrote these books.

Save up money, buy them as e-books or Kindle version from Amazon when you have the chance. I wouldn't mind donating a copy, but right now I'm in the process of preparing to pay my taxes haha.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!