What's new

Beer & Pancakes 2009????

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonleehacker

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
1,845
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Rep Bank
$1,840
User Power: 61%
I'm trying to work out an extended golf trip to the Phoenix area, and I'll be booking my flights some time in the next week or two.

Current plan is to go for the entire month of February, and I'd love to make sure I'm around for the 2009 B&P meetup.

Anyone thought of dates yet. I can extend a week on either end, or possibly 2 (twist my arm to be away from -20 Edmonton for an extra week or two ...lol).

Anyway thought I'd kick off discussion, probably too early to get a commitment, but flights from where I live to places that are warm in winter go real fast, so I need lead time, I'd hate to miss again this year.

Also, I'm trying to arrange accommodations, looking at renting a condo or furnished apartment, if anyone else wants to join in for a little (okay a lot!) of golfing, let me know. Or if you have or know of a place to rent. Right now leaning towards Glendale area, but pretty flexible.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'n figopovimz aq gus C&Q, Qesv Fiay! O'n qsivvz gmiyocmi up voni epf mudevoup.

Jet epzupi imti tvesvif vjoploph ecuav ov?
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom