The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BEATING YOUR BIGGEST STRUGGLE- Share your story.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
I've always been a chronic procrastinator, I thought something was truly wrong with me.
I gave up on everything I ever tried and beat myself up about it so bad that a slow sink into depression was inevitable for me.

I saw a therapist which helped me get out of the depression and got a lot of stuff of my chest, but I was still wondering aimlessly through life, still procrastinating, still wasting hours on end, still wishing and hoping.

I began to give up hope. I assumed that I would always be this way.

I don't know what it was that changed in me, maybe it was the frank realization that if I continued down this path, I would end up like most of the miserable dead-beat souls which surround me at work?
Or maybe it was that I had already wasted so much time and the clock just kept ticking.
But, after writing down what I wanted for my life in detail in my journal at the end of 2017, for the first time in years, I got to work on my dreams.

It was a struggle, the self-doubt and over-thinking was paralysing , but i managed to start, and that was a small win for me.
And you know what happened the next day when I didn't feel like doing it? I forced myself to do it anyway, and the day after that and so forth.

And something amazing happened,a realization if you will.

ACTION
and DISCIPLINE seemed to be the things that I were missing all along, the simple things that seemed to be reserved only for the greatest of beings.
Action and discipline is what made me feel better about myself, made me feel like I deserved something more with my life.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's only been two months, and i'm far from out of the woods yet. Many of you will be skeptical and you have every right to be, i'm skeptical too as this has been my toughest opponent yet.

But...i'm working on it everyday, even when I don't feel like it.

I would love to hear other peoples victories over their biggest struggles and obstacles when fighting for freedom and the fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.