The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Self-Promotion Saturday Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

BEATING YOUR BIGGEST STRUGGLE- Share your story.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2017
London
I've always been a chronic procrastinator, I thought something was truly wrong with me.
I gave up on everything I ever tried and beat myself up about it so bad that a slow sink into depression was inevitable for me.

I saw a therapist which helped me get out of the depression and got a lot of stuff of my chest, but I was still wondering aimlessly through life, still procrastinating, still wasting hours on end, still wishing and hoping.

I began to give up hope. I assumed that I would always be this way.

I don't know what it was that changed in me, maybe it was the frank realization that if I continued down this path, I would end up like most of the miserable dead-beat souls which surround me at work?
Or maybe it was that I had already wasted so much time and the clock just kept ticking.
But, after writing down what I wanted for my life in detail in my journal at the end of 2017, for the first time in years, I got to work on my dreams.

It was a struggle, the self-doubt and over-thinking was paralysing , but i managed to start, and that was a small win for me.
And you know what happened the next day when I didn't feel like doing it? I forced myself to do it anyway, and the day after that and so forth.

And something amazing happened,a realization if you will.

ACTION
and DISCIPLINE seemed to be the things that I were missing all along, the simple things that seemed to be reserved only for the greatest of beings.
Action and discipline is what made me feel better about myself, made me feel like I deserved something more with my life.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's only been two months, and i'm far from out of the woods yet. Many of you will be skeptical and you have every right to be, i'm skeptical too as this has been my toughest opponent yet.

But...i'm working on it everyday, even when I don't feel like it.

I would love to hear other peoples victories over their biggest struggles and obstacles when fighting for freedom and the fastlane.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom