Hi everybody,
I haven’t logged in here in a while now but last time I did was to share a spreadsheet I had made for someone who sells stuff online on several platforms.
He wanted a tool to monitor his earnings and I made him one. He was happy with it and I asked him if it was OK to share it with other people.
After he agreed, I made it available for download and over the following couple of days it got downloaded more than300 times. Some people even donated some money for it.
Some other people even made suggestions on how to improve it which I implemented but the problem was that each time I was upgrading the spreadsheet I had to re-distribute it to everyone which quickly became a pain in the back.
So to avoid that, I started developing a website with the same functionalities and this website is now live.
It is exactly the same features and functionalities as the spreadsheet and it is still for free but as I keep working to improve it, everybody who uses it gets the benefit of the upgrades.
If you sell stuff online, feel free to check it out and use it.
www.trendy85.com (if you want to check it out further, you can use username: demo and password: demo and play with it without having to create an account)
Also feel free to share the link with anyone you know as this helps me get the word out.
I haven’t logged in here in a while now but last time I did was to share a spreadsheet I had made for someone who sells stuff online on several platforms.
He wanted a tool to monitor his earnings and I made him one. He was happy with it and I asked him if it was OK to share it with other people.
After he agreed, I made it available for download and over the following couple of days it got downloaded more than300 times. Some people even donated some money for it.
Some other people even made suggestions on how to improve it which I implemented but the problem was that each time I was upgrading the spreadsheet I had to re-distribute it to everyone which quickly became a pain in the back.
So to avoid that, I started developing a website with the same functionalities and this website is now live.
It is exactly the same features and functionalities as the spreadsheet and it is still for free but as I keep working to improve it, everybody who uses it gets the benefit of the upgrades.
If you sell stuff online, feel free to check it out and use it.
www.trendy85.com (if you want to check it out further, you can use username: demo and password: demo and play with it without having to create an account)
Also feel free to share the link with anyone you know as this helps me get the word out.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
