The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

B2B Marketing Service w/Money Back Guarantee?

Marketing, social media, advertising

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Does anyone know of a B2B Marketing Service that provides a guarantee?

(Eg. An agency that provides a Money back guarantee if X leads/calls aren't generated)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
No, but you can use CommissionCrowd to hire lead gen/sales agents on a performance basis.
They give lead gen agents? Thought they just had commission only sales people.

Update - Bumping this up to see if anyone here provides or knows of someone with a guarantee (Eg. 10 minimum booed calls per mo)

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Any specific niche?
Multiple B2B niches as I’m looking for a white label provider whose service I can resell to my agency owner clients who are in different niches.
They all target different types of businesses.

This would be lots of long term ongoing work for who we hire as long as they have a guarantee in place.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Does anyone know of a B2B Marketing Service that provides a guarantee?

(Eg. An agency that provides a Money back guarantee if X leads/calls aren't generated)
IMO, nobody would provide a guarantee on anything these days. You might try out a freelancer from fiverr or something similar, that’d be cheaper and more effective.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
No, but you can use CommissionCrowd to hire lead gen/sales agents on a performance basis.
CommissionCrowd is a UK company and an almost identical, but longer established one in the UK is AgentBase. The fees charged by both are outrageous.

I tried AgentBase when setting up my UK franchise network.

They were useless, and I found commission reps there in the same way as I had found them in Australia: local newspaper ads. If I wanted B2B reps in the USA I would use Craigslist.

Those companies mentioned are not B2B Marketing Services, and I don't know of any that I would consider using, with or without a guarantee.

Rather than use a B2B Marketing Service I would engage the services of commission reps as I have done with great success. Many of them went on to buy my franchises.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
I've done this before for clients directly, not as a white label. If the right circumstances were present, I would consider a partnership arrangement. The challenge with most local type businesses is lack of volume. The end client needs to be able to handle the incoming business, otherwise it's wasted effort. If a company can only handle an additional 10 "jobs" a month, there's just not enough m̶e̶a̶t̶ tofu on the b̶o̶n̶e̶ kebab.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.