The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Audible for $.95/month

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Two months of Audible for only $1.90 :oops:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

(Not sure if this deal is available anywhere)

MJ posted this in a different thread but I figured it could use its own thread as well.

I had an audible subscription for a long time but stopped using it a few months ago until seeing this. Between the Groupon process and Audible I was set back up in 5 minutes for two months at 95 cents a month.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

Just keep in mind they’ll start charging you for the gold membership after the 2 months if you don’t cancel.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
At like $15 CAD a month I already find Audible to be a game changer and worth every penny! Anyone who doesn't already utilize audio books would be a fool to pass this up.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
I've never used an audio book before, but curious to try.

Do you not find yourself easily distracted when listening as you don't have to concentrate like you do when you are reading a book? And do you take in and retain as much as you would when reading text?

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I've never used an audio book before, but curious to try.

Do you not find yourself easily distracted when listening as you don't have to concentrate like you do when you are reading a book? And do you take in and retain as much as you would when reading text?

For me personally, I do 99% of my listening in the car or when running so it’s easy to concentrate and makes good use of what is otherwise “dead” time.

The retaintion would vary person to person, but I’m pretty sure studies done have found little difference in comprehension.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.