The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Audible for $.95/month

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Two months of Audible for only $1.90 :oops:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

(Not sure if this deal is available anywhere)

MJ posted this in a different thread but I figured it could use its own thread as well.

I had an audible subscription for a long time but stopped using it a few months ago until seeing this. Between the Groupon process and Audible I was set back up in 5 minutes for two months at 95 cents a month.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

Just keep in mind they’ll start charging you for the gold membership after the 2 months if you don’t cancel.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
At like $15 CAD a month I already find Audible to be a game changer and worth every penny! Anyone who doesn't already utilize audio books would be a fool to pass this up.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
I've never used an audio book before, but curious to try.

Do you not find yourself easily distracted when listening as you don't have to concentrate like you do when you are reading a book? And do you take in and retain as much as you would when reading text?

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I've never used an audio book before, but curious to try.

Do you not find yourself easily distracted when listening as you don't have to concentrate like you do when you are reading a book? And do you take in and retain as much as you would when reading text?

For me personally, I do 99% of my listening in the car or when running so it’s easy to concentrate and makes good use of what is otherwise “dead” time.

The retaintion would vary person to person, but I’m pretty sure studies done have found little difference in comprehension.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom