The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Audible for $.95/month

MTEE1985

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Two months of Audible for only $1.90 :oops:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

(Not sure if this deal is available anywhere)
MJ posted this in a different thread but I figured it could use its own thread as well.

I had an audible subscription for a long time but stopped using it a few months ago until seeing this. Between the Groupon process and Audible I was set back up in 5 minutes for two months at 95 cents a month.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-179

Just keep in mind they’ll start charging you for the gold membership after the 2 months if you don’t cancel.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
At like $15 CAD a month I already find Audible to be a game changer and worth every penny! Anyone who doesn't already utilize audio books would be a fool to pass this up.

Zcott

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2018
I've never used an audio book before, but curious to try.

Do you not find yourself easily distracted when listening as you don't have to concentrate like you do when you are reading a book? And do you take in and retain as much as you would when reading text?

OP
OP
MTEE1985

MTEE1985

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I've never used an audio book before, but curious to try.

Do you not find yourself easily distracted when listening as you don't have to concentrate like you do when you are reading a book? And do you take in and retain as much as you would when reading text?
For me personally, I do 99% of my listening in the car or when running so it’s easy to concentrate and makes good use of what is otherwise “dead” time.

The retaintion would vary person to person, but I’m pretty sure studies done have found little difference in comprehension.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom