The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Assistant Wanted

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi guys,

I am not sure if I am posting in the right category, but I'll give me go:

I am looking for a fluent English speaker who could help me make few calls. It'll take like 2-3h a day tops, at different times.It's not telesales or other cold calling stuff, it's basically answering and calling warm leads and explaining them the process. SIMPLE.

Please PM for more information.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Craig Cherlet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
May 31, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys,

I am not sure if I am posting in the right category, but I'll give me go:

I am looking for a fluent English speaker who could help me make few calls. It'll take like 2-3h a day tops, at different times.It's not telesales or other cold calling stuff, it's basically answering and calling warm leads and explaining them the process. SIMPLE.

Please PM for more information.
Have you tried finding someone on upwork.com?
You'll find lots of people to choose from. I use upwork to find all kinds of resources to help me reach my goals.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Have you tried finding someone on upwork.com?
You'll find lots of people to choose from. I use upwork to find all kinds of resources to help me reach my goals.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Haven't used it in a while. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll post a job offer on Upwork now.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I am a great living example of a statement that guys who share motivational quotes/memes most are those who are afraid of something most, lol. I just launched a new business and customer calls started flowing in. I am overanalyzing everything again, thinking that if I call them back and they hear my broken English they will drop the call, hence looking for someone who can handle calls for me while I practice (or should I say procrastinate) speaking English with someone else.

Ya' I know - I am a pussy. Probably even worse, lol.

If you told me two years ago that I will be afraid of calling my clients back - I would have laughed at your face, because I was killing sales calls in a recruitment industry back then in 3 different markets (Russian, Spanish and UK) and making in a range of 50-100 calls.

Oh, well. I might be a pussy who is shaking before picking up a phone, but not for long. Hold my book mate!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
@Almantas, I don't think you have much to fear. I make phone calls everyday to the US and abroad, but I have the opposite problem and think that I sound to 'American' when I call South America, Asia, or Europe. I always think that since I can't speak Spanish (French, Portuguese, insert language of your choice here) that the call won't work and that I will be wasting my time. Almost always though, it works out fine. I talk to people every day who have different accents and some have very broken accents (calls to and from my business). Personally, I think nothing of it when someone calls me who has broken English. It's turning into a small world and it's part of doing business globally. Good Luck Mate

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
@Almantas, I don't think you have much to fear. I make phone calls everyday to the US and abroad, but I have the opposite problem and think that I sound to 'American' when I call South America, Asia, or Europe. I always think that since I can't speak Spanish (French, Portuguese, insert language of your choice here) that the call won't work and that I will be wasting my time. Almost always though, it works out fine. I talk to people every day who have different accents and some have very broken accents (calls to and from my business). Personally, I think nothing of it when someone calls me who has broken English. It's turning into a small world and it's part of doing business globally. Good Luck Mate
Thanks a mil. That was badly needed now. Perfect timing. Thanks!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.