The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aspiring Entrepreneur

bhanuginni

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2018
Melbourne
Hello Entrepeneurs,

My name is Bhanu and i am an aspiring entrepreneur.

Past: I have done MLM business for few years and realised it is not the right kind of business and exited.

Current: I live in Australia. Currently selling few products on Amazon with a private label in India and Australia. Currently business is not doing that great, but i would attribue that to more of lack of consistency on my part for not taking action on time. Also, since entry into business is easy, so it all came down to price war with other competitors, not leaving any profit at end. I came across Millionaire Fastlane book a month ago and really liked the concepts. Haven't yet completed book completely and yet to start reading Unscripted . For past three years, i have raised my instrinsic value as an engineer and doubled my income. When i was reading through Millionaire fastlane , i really understood what Marco was referring to and really connected with concepts. . My current business is a side husstle, along with my day to day work as an Engineer.

Future: Starting 2019, i.e in a couple of days, would like to focus on finding problems in a niche market and build a software (SAAS) or build a product to solve a problem. As Millionaire fast lane suggests, my focus for this year would be fitness, family and freedom.

Regards,
Bhanu Ginni.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi Bhanu, and welcome to the forum.

Your forays into Amazon (and the associated pitfalls) are common. Hopefully you will be able to solve a problem in a less high profile niche that has much higher barriers to entry.

Look forward to reading your progress.

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
Welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.