The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Ask your local mechanic.

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

GreasyGinger

Contributor
Dec 12, 2017
Calgary
Hey Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for awhile but haven't been too active on it until now. I've made a couple of threads asking everyone here some questions in regards to business and what not but feel like it's just take and take from me.

I finally got around to reading UNSCRIPTED this past week and the part about helping other people has resonated with me. This is me accepting the challenge to help someone. Also, the AndyTalks episodes on soundcloud have taught me that sometimes helping others, can be the best thing for yourself. So I thought I would start here.

I am an entrepreneur (identity), but a very inexperienced one. I do have lots of experience, over a decade in fact, with auto repair. I know from avoiding conversations about cars that lots of people have questions about cars that they're just itching to ask someone in the trade so I thought I would open myself up to any questions here and maybe help some people out.

So hey, I don't know mortgages (that's for the Canadians on the forum) but I do know a thing or two about cars. Anyone I can help out?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom