What's new

Ask your local mechanic.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GreasyGinger

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
39
Location
Calgary
Rep Bank
$940
User Power: 613%
Hey Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for awhile but haven't been too active on it until now. I've made a couple of threads asking everyone here some questions in regards to business and what not but feel like it's just take and take from me.

I finally got around to reading UNSCRIPTED this past week and the part about helping other people has resonated with me. This is me accepting the challenge to help someone. Also, the AndyTalks episodes on soundcloud have taught me that sometimes helping others, can be the best thing for yourself. So I thought I would start here.

I am an entrepreneur (identity), but a very inexperienced one. I do have lots of experience, over a decade in fact, with auto repair. I know from avoiding conversations about cars that lots of people have questions about cars that they're just itching to ask someone in the trade so I thought I would open myself up to any questions here and maybe help some people out.

So hey, I don't know mortgages (that's for the Canadians on the forum) but I do know a thing or two about cars. Anyone I can help out?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom