The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Artist and Entrepreneur reporting for duty

D

Deleted65172

Hello all!
As the title says, I am an artist (mainly writer, but also digital visual artist) and entrepreneur from Italy.
I've read both TMF and Unscripted during the past couple of years, but to be honest I just lurked around the forums from time to time - until now, that is.

Why the change?

Well it's time to get serious with pretty much everything, and I figured this amazing place on the Internet could be the place to keep me in check, find like-minded people, and help me along as I make something of this life I have.
Also, I do owe a debt towards Mr. DeMarco and all the guys and gals here, just due to the sheer amount of freely given advice, wisdom, knowledge, and mentorship that I can see even from just lurking from the outside.
Signing up for the forum is a way of saying "Get serious, get accountable, and give back", so here I am.

I've got a few goals for the years, and I am working towards them. The "art" world is still filled with myths and ignorance about pairing entrepreneurship and art (or really, the desire to make any money out of one's art), and to be honest I'd like to change that, little by little. In any case, I've studied and pondered and overthought on how to link the two worlds, at least for my career and life paths, and I am satisfied, at least for now, with the direction I am taking.
Now comes the hard work :D
I'll make a progress thread shortly, because there is no reason in waiting any longer - I am training myself to positively feel disgust when I find myself action faking and procrastinating.

I hope my journey and what little knowledge I may provide will help others. I am really happy this place is here because I find difficult finding like-minded people, especially in person.
If I can help with anything related to book publishing, self publishing, Italian and Italy, or similar topics, please just write me!

Don't want to be overlong, so I'll stop here, but I'll be more than happy to answer questions, or anyway I'll write more details in my progress threads and around appropriate threads in the forums.
Thanks for having me and have a lovely day!

Bea

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the coming out from lurkerage!

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Hello all!
As the title says, I am an artist (mainly writer, but also digital visual artist) and entrepreneur from Italy.
I've read both TMF and Unscripted during the past couple of years, but to be honest I just lurked around the forums from time to time - until now, that is.

Why the change?

Well it's time to get serious with pretty much everything, and I figured this amazing place on the Internet could be the place to keep me in check, find like-minded people, and help me along as I make something of this life I have.
Also, I do owe a debt towards Mr. DeMarco and all the guys and gals here, just due to the sheer amount of freely given advice, wisdom, knowledge, and mentorship that I can see even from just lurking from the outside.
Signing up for the forum is a way of saying "Get serious, get accountable, and give back", so here I am.

I've got a few goals for the years, and I am working towards them. The "art" world is still filled with myths and ignorance about pairing entrepreneurship and art (or really, the desire to make any money out of one's art), and to be honest I'd like to change that, little by little. In any case, I've studied and pondered and overthought on how to link the two worlds, at least for my career and life paths, and I am satisfied, at least for now, with the direction I am taking.
Now comes the hard work :D
I'll make a progress thread shortly, because there is no reason in waiting any longer - I am training myself to positively feel disgust when I find myself action faking and procrastinating.

I hope my journey and what little knowledge I may provide will help others. I am really happy this place is here because I find difficult finding like-minded people, especially in person.
If I can help with anything related to book publishing, self publishing, Italian and Italy, or similar topics, please just write me!

Don't want to be overlong, so I'll stop here, but I'll be more than happy to answer questions, or anyway I'll write more details in my progress threads and around appropriate threads in the forums.
Thanks for having me and have a lovely day!

Bea
My girlfriend is an aspiring career painter & illustrator. Please share what you learn! I'm sure it will help many others :)

D

Deleted65172

Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the coming out from lurkerage!
Thank you so much! And thanks again for the books and forums and time!

My girlfriend is an aspiring career painter & illustrator. Please share what you learn! I'm sure it will help many others :)
Oh so nice! Good luck to her, I hope to be of help!

I've started the progress thread here :)

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Here's a good book for you
41H9MCx5zqL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

D

Deleted65172

Here's a good book for you
Thank you for the recommendation! I have this book and read it last year :)

Maybe your girlfriend would enjoy it too - It can be inspiring and interesting for any artist who wants to pursue a career with their art.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Thank you for the recommendation! I have this book and read it last year :)

Maybe your girlfriend would enjoy it too - It can be inspiring and interesting for any artist who wants to pursue a career with their art.
thanks for the recc!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...