The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Aspiring Fitness Entrepreneur Reporting In!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Hozzyj

New Contributor
Jun 15, 2018
Hello!

My name is Jordan. I am a project manager, natural bodybuilder and aspiring entrepreneur. I have a fitness website that helps people lose fat and build muscle. It shows the the mindset and systems to accomplish their mission. I’m building the blog as my platform to get my message out to the world and build a loyal following. I hope to learn from all of you and help the community however I can!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Hi Jordan,

Fellow fitness enthusiast here! Welcome.

Have you read unscripted? Definitely worth checking out, specifically the chapters on not following your passion. I am not saying that you should act on the advice but just entertain the thought process and see if fitness really is the right vehicle for you.

Hozzyj

New Contributor
Jun 15, 2018
Hi Jordan,

Fellow fitness enthusiast here! Welcome.

Have you read unscripted? Definitely worth checking out, specifically the chapters on not following your passion. I am not saying that you should act on the advice but just entertain the thought process and see if fitness really is the right vehicle for you.

Hi there! I have not read Unscripted yet. I’m buying now. I loved MF so would expect to learn a lot from Unscripted. Thank you for your comment!

Nomadic

Contributor
Jan 16, 2016
Welcome to the community Jordan. Also an aspiring fitness entrepreneur here. Message me your blog man, I'll take a look at it!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!