The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Artist and Entrepreneur reporting for duty

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

D

Deleted65172

Hello all!
As the title says, I am an artist (mainly writer, but also digital visual artist) and entrepreneur from Italy.
I've read both TMF and Unscripted during the past couple of years, but to be honest I just lurked around the forums from time to time - until now, that is.

Why the change?

Well it's time to get serious with pretty much everything, and I figured this amazing place on the Internet could be the place to keep me in check, find like-minded people, and help me along as I make something of this life I have.
Also, I do owe a debt towards Mr. DeMarco and all the guys and gals here, just due to the sheer amount of freely given advice, wisdom, knowledge, and mentorship that I can see even from just lurking from the outside.
Signing up for the forum is a way of saying "Get serious, get accountable, and give back", so here I am.

I've got a few goals for the years, and I am working towards them. The "art" world is still filled with myths and ignorance about pairing entrepreneurship and art (or really, the desire to make any money out of one's art), and to be honest I'd like to change that, little by little. In any case, I've studied and pondered and overthought on how to link the two worlds, at least for my career and life paths, and I am satisfied, at least for now, with the direction I am taking.
Now comes the hard work :D
I'll make a progress thread shortly, because there is no reason in waiting any longer - I am training myself to positively feel disgust when I find myself action faking and procrastinating.

I hope my journey and what little knowledge I may provide will help others. I am really happy this place is here because I find difficult finding like-minded people, especially in person.
If I can help with anything related to book publishing, self publishing, Italian and Italy, or similar topics, please just write me!

Don't want to be overlong, so I'll stop here, but I'll be more than happy to answer questions, or anyway I'll write more details in my progress threads and around appropriate threads in the forums.
Thanks for having me and have a lovely day!

Bea

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Isaac Oh

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Hello all!
As the title says, I am an artist (mainly writer, but also digital visual artist) and entrepreneur from Italy.
I've read both TMF and Unscripted during the past couple of years, but to be honest I just lurked around the forums from time to time - until now, that is.

Why the change?

Well it's time to get serious with pretty much everything, and I figured this amazing place on the Internet could be the place to keep me in check, find like-minded people, and help me along as I make something of this life I have.
Also, I do owe a debt towards Mr. DeMarco and all the guys and gals here, just due to the sheer amount of freely given advice, wisdom, knowledge, and mentorship that I can see even from just lurking from the outside.
Signing up for the forum is a way of saying "Get serious, get accountable, and give back", so here I am.

I've got a few goals for the years, and I am working towards them. The "art" world is still filled with myths and ignorance about pairing entrepreneurship and art (or really, the desire to make any money out of one's art), and to be honest I'd like to change that, little by little. In any case, I've studied and pondered and overthought on how to link the two worlds, at least for my career and life paths, and I am satisfied, at least for now, with the direction I am taking.
Now comes the hard work :D
I'll make a progress thread shortly, because there is no reason in waiting any longer - I am training myself to positively feel disgust when I find myself action faking and procrastinating.

I hope my journey and what little knowledge I may provide will help others. I am really happy this place is here because I find difficult finding like-minded people, especially in person.
If I can help with anything related to book publishing, self publishing, Italian and Italy, or similar topics, please just write me!

Don't want to be overlong, so I'll stop here, but I'll be more than happy to answer questions, or anyway I'll write more details in my progress threads and around appropriate threads in the forums.
Thanks for having me and have a lovely day!

Bea
My girlfriend is an aspiring career painter & illustrator. Please share what you learn! I'm sure it will help many others :)

OP
OP
D

Deleted65172

Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the coming out from lurkerage!
Thank you so much! And thanks again for the books and forums and time!

My girlfriend is an aspiring career painter & illustrator. Please share what you learn! I'm sure it will help many others :)
Oh so nice! Good luck to her, I hope to be of help!

I've started the progress thread here :)

OP
OP
D

Deleted65172

Here's a good book for you
Thank you for the recommendation! I have this book and read it last year :)

Maybe your girlfriend would enjoy it too - It can be inspiring and interesting for any artist who wants to pursue a career with their art.

Isaac Oh

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Thank you for the recommendation! I have this book and read it last year :)

Maybe your girlfriend would enjoy it too - It can be inspiring and interesting for any artist who wants to pursue a career with their art.
thanks for the recc!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi, just wanted to make sure I get it - with Fox Sales Legends there is coaching, weekly calls...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Amazing book! Actually I bought it, before I joined the forum and it motivated me to join...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock