The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Art@AssetProfit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 14, 2018
Great Choice to Have!
Hi guys/gals and M.J.!

Great to be here my name really is Art.

Funny when I was a kid I hated the name Arthur until there was a movie about a Rich Guy named Arthur ha. And now I write info product books as an Author.

First of all Thankful to M.J. for his masterpiece book. Just wish it came with 5 Million in cash since he taught us what to do with it if we had it. ;)

When I recommend it people always jump to the wrong conclusions before ever reading it by the title. Same for another book I recommend The Science of Getting Rich which I also love. That is public domain by the way go get a copy if you never have.

I am the type that tried to sit in a cubicle attached to a headset and quit on first day at lunch time.
Every minute felt like hours. I kept thinking how much I could make on the Internet selling something.

I looked around and people had decorated their cubicles like mini cottages and one room apts complete with mini fridges!

If I went to the rest room I had to log out from headset hahaha I almost imploded.

Another Job I loathed was Auto Sales. But I did very well at it for crazy reasons.

First I could move around. I was great at spotting "ups" which they call customers.
But my style was so laid back. I had a Mgr that needed his team to engage first before another Sales Team I understood that part but be all over somebody trying to sell them not my style.

I gave them breathing room then I would come over and offer some suggestions. Of course human nature is to give a sales person the Stiff arm no problem I totally ignored it with a smile.

Then I said you know we have stock in the back some stuff that just came in and we have 3 other lots walking distance I can show you if you looking for anything specific. Then I walk away. My Mgr hated it! Then I casually move back and say something like you know since you here and you have a trade might as well get it appraised because even if you go to another dealer you should get it appraised again just to compare.

All this time Total Silence. Once a guy said well I am going to get my head light fixed first and I said well you got to buy 2 even for one broken one or else you going to have that one very bright headlight everyone notices. He laughed and said you right. So this is the stuff I talk about then walk away. And those people will never buy from anyone but me even if its my day off they will wait. Just being helpful and giving them information to make an intelligent buying decision.

I had no kids so I could come in on off days etc and I just ended up as salesman of the month for almost the entire year. But it's not a pat on the back type of business from your colleagues..they want to strangle you hahaha. And you think car salesman stretch the truth what about the customers? hahaha.

While I did that I dreamed of a make money while you sleep business.

Honestly people were doing it online I was witnessing it but they damn sure were not sharing all the pieces of the puzzle necessary to duplicate it.

I do not usually post this long or share this much but it sets up the day I was on a Internet Marketing forum and there was a really hot thread going on it was so hot sometimes it was branching off into spin off threads on the same subject.

There was a big $2000 Launch coming and all the Big Dog Gurus were in presell mode and people were wondering if it was going to be worth it or not. The Topic was CPA Offers.

People were ranting, or raving, and debating, and shouting it was unbelievable buzz on that upcoming launch. But I noticed something... people kept asking the same question each hour, each day..."What are CPA Offers".

And that gave me the idea, I do not know how but it gave me the idea to come up with a Info product on CPA Offers real quick and find examples of them that I had observed all over the place because I always pay attention to how I am being marketed to. Kinda like the scene in Boiler Room where he is called by the guy selling News Paper Subscriptions haha.

So I quickly put together a little 25 pager eBook and called it simply. Cash In with CPA Offers! I then Created what they call a WSO slapped a $10 price on it and just joined that hot thread conversation with a link to that Offer in my forum signature. Long story short that first day I made $700 then I ended up with about 28 pages of positive comments and I had made 3000 sales and $30,000. Yes I have been hooked ever since.

But one problem with Internet Marketing nobody knows everything and at that time I knew nothing about Sales Funnels, and nurturing a True Asset that was that 3000 Buyers list of people that trusted me already. But once you get a taste of online sales you can not quit it is best feeling to know you created value and someone appreciated it.

But back to that nobody knows it all. Once I was doing case studies to include inside a book and I wanted to show some great copy for Opt ins on landing pages. So I figured the best examples will surely be on the Sales pages of Copy Writers right? Wrong...I think I did a search for Hire copy writers and out of the entire page one of Google only one had an opt in form! They write sales pages and they were leaving money on the table for their own businesses. Any way I love to observe these things and share them as content.

These days I cringe at the thought of people struggling online when sometimes they are just not observing enough.

If someone has me almost ready to pull the trigger with credit card in hand on a Webinar about Marketing on Youtube that really tells me I need to be creating my own Webinars!

There are Gold pieces scattered everywhere right in front of us at all times.

Here is one example...

I was playing around with GoDaddys Appraisal Tool recently. They always show Sold Domains in the sidebar. If I see something there that was Sold for over $25,000 I am darn sure going to try to come up with something similar. I saw uownit.com Sold for $6000 That gives me the idea to type SheOwnsIt.com....Taken but I am curious what are they doing with it. So I type the URL into the browser. Ah...Female Entrepreneurs website.

Now I head over to FreeValuator to check what it says. Its only a Guesstimate but it gives a something to think about. Valuation at almost $400,000! Wow.

Now that gives me the idea to search availability of HeOwnsit.com Surely they scooped that Male Version up as well.

I look and HeOwnsit.com is sitting on Godaddy Available for $3. Now if I bought and was selling HeOwnsIt.com all I have to do is show a prospect the exact blueprint to follow at SheOwnsIt.com to have a website worth almost $400,000 and that does all the selling for me.

This is just an example. I find stuff like this all day every day. Untapped Assets.
Same for product creation. You can not know anything just know people that do know and share their stories and you have a product! So that is what I do...I open a persons Entrepreneurial eyes so to speak.

I am glad to be here and I already can tell some of you have done things I have not even thought of yet haha so it is an honor to share and learn with you guys.

Art

Oh anyone with Responsive email lists/database/fans/followers I have a 100% Commission Front End you may be interested in. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi Art, it's nice to have you here.

Thoroughly enjoyed your content and look forward to your unique insights on the world. This is certainly not your average forum. Have a look through the gold threads, that should keep you going till this time next year.

Art@AssetProfit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 14, 2018
Great Choice to Have!
Hi Art, it's nice to have you here.

Thoroughly enjoyed your content and look forward to your unique insights on the world. This is certainly not your average forum. Have a look through the gold threads, that should keep you going till this time next year.

High 5 I appreciate that. Yes you are absolutely right I joined in Oct but I knew darn well I would be addicted and had way too much typing to do for an upcoming launch.

But I am beginning to see even the experiences we are sharing here are a gold mine for anyone paying attention to things that would be valuable in creating a helpful offer. ;)

Art

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Art, appreciate the intro.
I was playing around with GoDaddys Appraisal Tool recently. They always show Sold Domains in the sidebar. If I see something there that was Sold for over $25,000 I am darn sure going to try to come up with something similar. I saw uownit.com Sold for $6000 That gives me the idea to type SheOwnsIt.com....Taken but I am curious what are they doing with it. So I type the URL into the browser. Ah...Female Entrepreneurs website.

Now I head over to FreeValuator to check what it says. Its only a Guesstimate but it gives a something to think about. Valuation at almost $400,000! Wow.

Now that gives me the idea to search availability of HeOwnsit.com Surely they scooped that Male Version up as well.

I look and HeOwnsit.com is sitting on Godaddy Available for $3. Now if I bought and was selling HeOwnsIt.com all I have to do is show a prospect the exact blueprint to follow at SheOwnsIt.com to have a website worth almost $400,000 and that does all the selling for me.

This space always intrigues me, I own a ton of great domain names.

Art@AssetProfit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 14, 2018
Great Choice to Have!
Thanks Bro/Sir :fistbump: I was looking for a Salute Smiley to go with that fist bump ha. I think your story probably lit a fire in a lot of us consciously and unconsciously on the power and potential a single Domain Asset can have.

Art

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, Art. Gotta love the domain squatting :p

I thought of the perfect domain for my new venture, type it into the address bar... and it's owned by someone in China. I email the guy and ask his price, and he just replies with "A fair and just price".

Yeah, OK... I'll pick another name.

Art@AssetProfit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 14, 2018
Great Choice to Have!
Welcome aboard, Art. Gotta love the domain squatting :p

I thought of the perfect domain for my new venture, type it into the address bar... and it's owned by someone in China. I email the guy and ask his price, and he just replies with "A fair and just price".

Yeah, OK... I'll pick another name.

Hey Lowtek I thought I replied to this one. You know Fastlane is like a candy store we have like 11 Tabs open we want to get to all at once ha. I probably forgot.

Yea sounds like he was being a good negotiator tho...why mention hundreds if you were in the thousands ball park so feeling you out perhaps. I bet there is another .com just as sweet. Run a market/niche/industry by me an I could come up with something in a .com I love giving it a try.

Art

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...