Hey fellas, sorry for you but I don't have a solution for this problem, but maybe you could find a bit of value in this thread.
I think I'm not the only one but I really hate vegetables, I know they are really essential for health, but it's impossible for me to eat them.
I think vegetables are awful, and whenever I go to the restaurant with my girlfriend I always need to ask "please a burger without tomato salad,etc". It's really problematic because it's look weird.
Maybe you guys have experienced some of this "pathology" because I think it's just a mental disorder that need to be fix, something relating to my childish for sure but how ?
That's why I created this thread. If you couldn't eat vegetables, and now you eat a lot of them every day, could you please just post some advice to a vegetables hater ?
What the first vegetable you eat ? What should we (Vegetables haters) eat ?
And if some are like me at this moment, we could do an execution progress by trying to eat a vegetable a day or week.
I think it would be a kick a$$ for us, and sometimes we just need to adjust some little things to make our life better.
So feel free to post if you struggle or have struggled eating these weird things
I think I'm not the only one but I really hate vegetables, I know they are really essential for health, but it's impossible for me to eat them.
I think vegetables are awful, and whenever I go to the restaurant with my girlfriend I always need to ask "please a burger without tomato salad,etc". It's really problematic because it's look weird.
Maybe you guys have experienced some of this "pathology" because I think it's just a mental disorder that need to be fix, something relating to my childish for sure but how ?
That's why I created this thread. If you couldn't eat vegetables, and now you eat a lot of them every day, could you please just post some advice to a vegetables hater ?
What the first vegetable you eat ? What should we (Vegetables haters) eat ?
And if some are like me at this moment, we could do an execution progress by trying to eat a vegetable a day or week.
I think it would be a kick a$$ for us, and sometimes we just need to adjust some little things to make our life better.
So feel free to post if you struggle or have struggled eating these weird things
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
